*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be caught dealing/passing drugs AFAIK.

That usually just gets them taken off you.. my mate had his hand out with 3 pills in it in the garden once, the bouncer came over and smacked his hand from underneath sending them flying, he said something like 'not in here' and walked off, as soon as he was out of sight we picked them up off the floor lol

Very strong Circo Loco line up for next week! I'd be stoked if I was on the island for that one!!

I’m there Monday, most looking forward to catching those American DJs (that I’ve never heard of) and Magda who I saw years ago and was most excellent

Dygas closing the garden would be a good look! I have good memories of Magda playing a Superfreq party at the top of Centre Point, London many years ago!

Enjoy S_2_H

I got caught last year. The bloke had no intention of chucking me out he just tapped me on the shoulder and said if you want to stay give me 50 Euro

Security is everywhere at Dc10. It does kinda ruin the vibe, i agree, but search is not bad. Just have to be careful when doing your biz

drugzzz in nightclubs - the same paranoia at the start of every season. I remember people on the Faith forum used to mischievously spread all sorts of scare stories from DC10 about the Guardia getting out the rubber gloves on the street outside, no idea if any of it was true or the warped imagination of some guy in Battersea. All i'll say is just turn up in a kilt or dreadlocks and stash everything underneath. more imagination please, people..

On a separate subject, I met this really earnest Norwegian guy on Saturday at a BBQ and I was telling him how much I loved the whole Bergen scene (Terje, Lindstrom et al) and he looked at me blankly and eventually he went aah! and reached for his phone and started streaming fcking KYGO. I had a very quick listen. 8 seconds of my life I'll never retrieve. Huge at Ushuaia naturally..

Very strong Circo Loco line up for next week! I'd be stoked if I was on the island for that one!!
so happy that I'm going this Sunday now that I've seen the Circo Loco lineup. We were thinking of doing Pikes and then Pyramid but this line up has changed our plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back