*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great interview with Cox on mixmag. He is still not ready to enter HI and look at it :twisted:
He says apart from resistance he'll be playing amnesia, dc10 and pacha. veeeery interesting to see what pacha party he will play. solomun? a return to cocoon after all these years?

ok so now that the cat is at least partly out of the bag thanks to the mixmag interview, let me point out something he says in that interview:

"This summer he’ll play for Resistance at Privilege, and also lay it down at standalone gigs at Amnesia, DC-10 and Pacha".

it's one date each I think - dates to be announced soon (can't be long now that the interview is out).

ok so now that the cat is at least partly out of the bag thanks to the mixmag interview, let me point out something he says in that interview:

"This summer he’ll play for Resistance at Privilege, and also lay it down at standalone gigs at Amnesia, DC-10 and Pacha".
it's one date each I think - dates to be announced soon (can't be long now that the interview is out).

at dc10 and amnesia (mondays) nights are available, but one of the parties at pacha has to pause a week to give the night to a standalone with cox?

My guess would be Monday's Pyramid & DC10 appearance for Coxy along with Pure Carl Cox Tuesday @ Pacha?

How many Resistance dates can we expect?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back