*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get to Cocoon @ TIPIC? Obviously by boat but I assume you have to arrive by a certain time as there must be a last boat? Also when is the first boat the next day?

How do you get to Cocoon @ TIPIC? Obviously by boat but I assume you have to arrive by a certain time as there must be a last boat? Also when is the first boat the next day?

last ferry is at 11 or so I think. but I'd go earlier, have dinner in es pujols, a few drinks and then head to tipic.

ferries from 6 onwards I think, we took the 7am one I believe when we did cocoon formentera

last ferry is at 11 or so I think. but I'd go earlier, have dinner in es pujols, a few drinks and then head to tipic.

ferries from 6 onwards I think, we took the 7am one I believe when we did cocoon formentera

Can we expect a few Cocoon parties there again?

Just seen they announced Erick Morillo for the Amnesia opening party.

Apparently he never played Amnesia before.

Thanks Stivi! What's it like is it worth giving it go then as something different to Cocoon at Amneisa? And I assume it's easy to get to Es Pujols from were the ferry drops you?

Thanks Stivi! What's it like is it worth giving it go then as something different to Cocoon at Amneisa? And I assume it's easy to get to Es Pujols from were the ferry drops you?

es pujols is either a really long walk or then a short taxi ride away from the port of la savina.

musically it's as good as at amnesia (it's cocoon in the end), but the venue is much smaller (nice) and the crowd isn't the same of course. I liked it and I'm definitely considering doing it again at some point this summer.

es pujols is either a really long walk or then a short taxi ride away from the port of la savina.

musically it's as good as at amnesia (it's cocoon in the end), but the venue is much smaller (nice) and the crowd isn't the same of course. I liked it and I'm definitely considering doing it again at some point this summer.
Perfect! Thanks! Think I'll give this a try then, got 2 other events I'd like to do at amneisa so this can change it up and still manage to get Cocoon in.

If you're gonna go over to tipic id recomemd trying to plan in a day or two to explore the island and proper unwind. Hire a bike and cycle around. The beaches are amazing and its so laid back (admitedly I've never been in high season but would still be worth it).

If you're gonna go over to tipic id recomemd trying to plan in a day or two to explore the island and proper unwind. Hire a bike and cycle around. The beaches are amazing and its so laid back (admitedly I've never been in high season but would still be worth it).

agreed. I'm not sure I'd only hop over to formentera just for cocoon, especially if you've never seen formentera before (if that's the case).

Yeah I've never been! So I think I like Stivi's idea, going to head over early evening before the sun has set have a little wonder around then go for dinner and drinks before Cocoon. I would go earlier but don't want to be there all day as I don't want to feel all dirty and wanting a shower by the time the evening comes around!!

Yeah I've never been! So I think I like Stivi's idea, going to head over early evening before the sun has set have a little wonder around then go for dinner and drinks before Cocoon. I would go earlier but don't want to be there all day as I don't want to feel all dirty and wanting a shower by the time the evening comes around!!

yeah but in that case, why not getting a room? and make it a full two dayer?

yeah but in that case, why not getting a room? and make it a full two dayer?
I have already looked, that was my original thought! But tbh it's way to expensive for my liking! All the rooms are £150+ just for the one night so will make it very expensive for my budget

Yeah formentera isn't cheap. Have you checked airbnb? Might find someone renting out a spare room if you don't mind shacking up in a random's house. Just a place to dump a bag and have a shower and post-disco nap. Or, just cleanse yourself in the sea! You going alone?

Yeah formentera isn't cheap. Have you checked airbnb? Might find someone renting out a spare room if you don't mind shacking up in a random's house. Just a place to dump a bag and have a shower and post-disco nap. Or, just cleanse yourself in the sea! You going alone?
I've just looked again and the one for £150 is not sold out and next chepeast is £230!! Might have a look on air bnb nice thought! Just me and my girlfriend.

Just checked air BnB and cheapest is still €120! Think I've left it abit late for my trip early July. Guess I'll have to do the 2 day adventure another time and just experiance it of an evening this time round! Thanks for your help tho mate

No worries man. Its nice (and quieter) and more affordable in September. Think tipic closes mid September. Defo recommend it.

Ps. Take some swimming gear and at least stop off at ses illetes on your way back to la savina! You get a nice sunrise at the salt flats on the road in there if you time your departure from tipic right!

Also Tami's in La Savina is great for an easy munch. Grab some for the ferry ride home :)

No worries man. Its nice (and quieter) and more affordable in September. Think tipic closes mid September. Defo recommend it.
Yeah that sounds like a better plan! This year can just be a little insight to the island with the next trip being a proper one.

Ps. Take some swimming gear and at least stop off at ses illetes on your way back to la savina! You get a nice sunrise at the salt flats on the road in there if you time your departure from tipic right!

Also Tami's in La Savina is great for an easy munch. Grab some for the ferry ride home :)
Wicked! Sounds good to me! Any idea what time sunrise is roughly? Will be there 6th July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back