- Ibiza clubs to close at 06.30am -

I doubt it will be enforced. The west end is pretty strict and in the eye of authorities as its in a busy area and I still ended up in some basement of a house/bar there till 9am ha

bravo.gif

In regards to starting early, the clubs are in Spain whereby culturally people don't go out until much much later, unlike England. That is why the clubs don't really get going till about 3/4am - if they were to close at 6.30am then the night would be at its peak!

I usually hate being in clubs when it is light, but I absolutely loved being in Amnesia when the sun came up. My plan next year was to definitely check out music on to experience. Think I left Cocoon at around 8am when I got chucked out.

I doubt it will be enforced. The west end is pretty strict and in the eye of authorities as its in a busy area and I still ended up in some basement of a house/bar there till 9am ha

I think the new government clapped down on some of these establishments towards the end of the season from reports. Can anybody confirm?

Cafes-concierto at 5:00
Clubs at 6:30

ridiculous ... maximum fine for staying open longer is 10.000 euros
(= 2 vodkabull at amnesia) o_O ;)

"...
The most serious sanctions for clubs for violating times may not exceed 10,000 euros

The agreement between all the mayors of the island to toughen penalties for breach of times clubs will have an important limit referred Activities Act.
Is the law that determines the penalty system of municipal ordinances, such as the ordinance regulating hours, and the maximum penalty for breach does not exceed 10,000 euros.

Municipalities with more nightlife scene, such as Vila, Sant Josep and Sant Antoni, recognize the limit, and explain that to toughen sanctions have to apply the highest fines in the "hairpin" that allows law.

For example, in the Regulatory Ordinance Schedules Sant Josep, like in Vila and Sant Antoni, fines for breaking times for nightclubs and concert cafes range from 1,000 to 3,000 for minor offenses, of 3001-6000 for serious, and 6001-10000 euros for very serious offenses. The agreement will be adopted by municipalities on track to adopt the highest amounts of each tranche ...
..."

http://www.noudiari.es/2015/10/las-...-horarios-no-podran-superar-los-10-000-euros/

ridiculous ... maximum fine for staying open longer is 10.000 euros
(= 2 vodkabull at amnesia) o_O ;)

"...
The most serious sanctions for clubs for violating times may not exceed 10,000 euros

For example, in the Regulatory Ordinance Schedules Sant Josep, like in Vila and Sant Antoni, fines for breaking times for nightclubs and concert cafes range from 1,000 to 3,000 for minor offenses, of 3001-6000 for serious, and 6001-10000 euros for very serious offenses. The agreement will be adopted by municipalities on track to adopt the highest amounts of each tranche ...
..."

http://www.noudiari.es/2015/10/las-...-horarios-no-podran-superar-los-10-000-euros/

So basically if Music On admit a further 150 punters paying on the door at 7am on Saturday morning then they've covered any potential fine.

well if that is the most serious fine that is indeed good news for clubbers :twisted:

10 000 at amnesia means 435 wodka red bull.
let's say there are 3500 people on the amnesia terrace at 6.30am. only 435 of them need to buy a wodka red bull in the following 3 to 4 hours and they break even :)

3000 euro for serious offense?

Hell thats pocket money for the big clubs. So they will push it on really big nights and on smaller its empty anyways so i doubt this will change much.

I've not read all of the above, so I may be missing something here, but the 06:30 Close is an EXTENSION on previous seasons isn't it? The official time has always been 06:00+ 1 hour clearing out (so you basically have until 6:59 before you are a deemed a law breaker). So surely this now means you have until 07:29 until you are a bad boy! Have I missed something here?

Back