Votes: 1 3.4%
  • We Love... @ Space

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Wonderland @ Eden

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theStunt

The 2009 has officially kicked off, for the past 2 years the poll gave We Love... Space the title for best club on the island, on the busiest Ibiza forum in the world.

So in the year that Space lost some of their biggest night and Amnesia looks like having the busiest year, yet. With Pacha becoming the House/Electro club of choice and Privilege returning with big nights. And San Antonio new underground parties growing bigger and bigger... and well, no CircoLoco this season.

Vote your favourite, as usual since the poll only allows 10. If your favourite is not in there reply to the post with a vote.

8)

wtf ?
you forgot a potential winner:
"mondays calling @ space"

:lol:

As polls go, it's not exactly up there is it, you've missed quite a few big nights.

Why poll at all? Just ask people their favourite???

I have chosen the 10 most popular, but if you want to nominate another one. Go for it
Really? Have you?
Release Yourself/Armada, Hed Kandi, Monza, Meganite... some pretty big names you've left out. And what about La Troya or Matinee? And Ibiza Rocks? and Zoo Project? and Superfreq @ BoHo?

Really? Have you?
Release Yourself/Armada, Hed Kandi, Monza, Meganite... some pretty big names you've left out. And what about La Troya or Matinee? And Ibiza Rocks? and Zoo Project? and Superfreq @ BoHo?

did you notice that I picked the 2 biggest night for Amnesia,Privilege, Space and Pacha and Eden.

I have no doubt Hed Kandi is big but HK @ Space is new so we'll know by the end of the year if it's big

Armada/Release Yourself is also a new thing... both alone were not as big as the 10 ones

Meganite is a cool party but smaller than the the 10 ones

La Troya and Matinee last year did not perform so well last year (Matinee was in the poll last year and got few votes)

Ibiza Rocks is a complete different formula, hence the absence

and Zoo Project and Superfreq... againts Cocoon... not a chance

Back