• Tiesto @ Privilege

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • We Love... @ Space

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Wonderland @ Eden

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time at We Love Space for me this year, loved it! Miss Kitten & The Hacker, Paul Woolford and Alfredo all on the same bill, brilliant!

The winner is

COCOON @ AMNESIA

in the year Cocoon celebrated its tenth anniversary it turns out to be Ibiza Spotlight CLUB OF THE YEAR

aufidersen

How can you close the poll before the season is over?
A lot of people are only going out there for the closings!
Lame lame lame...

2009 top 5 clubs

1. AMNESIA
2009 the year of Amnesia, the original clubbers' club, the year it went supernova. Packed almost everyday (except Made In Italy and Contact), shaped every shades of clubland from the cool (Cocoon), to the big (Cream) and the spanish (Matinée). This is where "apparently" it all started and this is where it's at in 2009. Long live AMNESIA.

2. PACHA
Usually the most successful club on the island, this year it has to settle for second place. Still it hosts possibly 2009's biggest event, F*** Me I'm Famous, so I doubt they will complain me by e-mail. Erick, the Swedes and Pure Pacha all present. Not sure about Fedde Le Grand return next year though.

3. SPACE
At the begining of the season it looked el Space would go down below Privilege and even Eden but... aside their two big parties (Carl Cox and We Love...) the new ones made a surprise runaway success: Café Olé had its crowd (I blame it on the very sexy poster though) and Be went down well (Wally Lopez+Tom Novy and Chris Liebling Guy Gerber bigger than Danny T??). Also Kekahuma started late but got things going by the end of the season. Only question why such an early closing fiesta? See you next year Space (I doubt it'll ever be replaced by a Supermarket).

4. PRIVILEGE
The World's Biggest Club still under the podium. Tiesto's night was huge and SupermartXé was HUGE but Meganite and Monza under-performed and The Face Of Ibiza needs another season to grow. However the rest was a disaster, especially that London Calling thing (700 people only that night, you know?!).

5. EDEN
Again Pete Tong and Judge Jules delivered, but also Reclaim The Dancefloor which cements the power of Ibiza Rocks. Still, a very much ONLY British club.

Back