Ibiza Characters

14680805_1802869596652032_6118352098668190749_o.jpg

FB

Dahlarge is at every Leicester game.. and djing alot too..hope he writes a book about his motel day...:)

Dahlarge is at every Leicester game.. and djing alot too..hope he writes a book about his motel day...:)

Thats good hear. I noticed he was on Facebook,but i ain't,he doesn't seem to be on any of the other social media outlets? Had some good sessions with him,a couple at the motel,and some good early morning ones down at the new star bar.... Yeah, a book would be great?

All ibz locals contacts complain about how its hard to get a location..

What do you think about ibz legends that are considered as Dj of 2nd league? a lot struggle to have sessions in the island..

One french dj that have a house in ibz told me 3 weeks ago, The MAFIA :D...

Don't forget that Francisco, Hippy number 1 partygoaer, is homeless, so you are welcome to give him drinks/tips ;) even though he go everywhere on vip..
1017605_10200558787744810_154734467_n.jpg

& this african tramp too ...
993057_10200558773464453_996147814_n.jpg

I think its a bit harsh calling the African dude a Tramp? (maybe a different translation in French?)

I met him at BB in 2015 and I actually thought that it may have been you as he was sporting ze drum? I asked him if he was you and he just said "Yes"
Anyway, I chatted some shite with him for a bit and crossed his palm with a couple of MLs. BB was rocking, proper older up for it Sept crowd!!! He ends up dancing with this bird and eventually they both get completely naked. She has got really small tits but a cracking Jack n Danny, he's just casually dancing next to her with his third leg:).

Last edited:
All ibz locals contacts complain about how its hard to get a location..

What do you think about ibz legends that are considered as Dj of 2nd league? a lot struggle to have sessions in the island..

One french dj that have a house in ibz told me 3 weeks ago, The MAFIA :D...

Don't forget that Francisco, Hippy number 1 partygoaer, is homeless, so you are welcome to give him drinks/tips ;) even though he go everywhere on vip..
1017605_10200558787744810_154734467_n.jpg

& this african tramp too ...
993057_10200558773464453_996147814_n.jpg
Francisco an homeless?.... Hippy number 1 partygoer? Loooooooool.... A caricature of the real ibiza hippies, yes...
Real ibiza hippies who are partying are not in all the parties payed to be here...

Francisco an homeless?.... Hippy number 1 partygoer? Loooooooool.... A caricature of the real ibiza hippies, yes...
Real ibiza hippies who are partying are not in all the parties payed to be here...
He is a homeless my friend workin for elrow told me he welcome him one week in winter as he hasn't any place to sleep...

its a talk from mouth to ears from local gay performer working for Elrow/la troya,my airbnb host. Some french people living in ibz wrote in their fb wall me he was recovering in the street because of too much booze & its weird to see him making an advert for HI because he is a tramp :D
How do you call someone who has not a shelter & no job?not a vip i guess :D

Last edited:
Love the hippie dude seen him for years parting in amnesia space etc..sure he would have been at the closing of space somewhere...and the older woman always in amnesia holding up the teddy bear i think it is...we will be like that never wana give ibiza up

Gp your last few days end up tramp styling..
a wrecked one :oops:, minds out of body :spank:
i'm kind a tramp in ibz since last year...all people that will see me, will get it :D

if going to hippy market punta arabi or San jordi dont forget to give coins or buying a drums cd such as Benidrums :cool:
Raul other Ibz character

Watchout another athletic drummer is an undercover staff in dc10 :D for those that want to eat some M&Ms :spank:, i spot him as in my contacts :p
ps:No need to tell me its not real Hippy market.i'm not so naïve.Do i have to reminds all people i am a real rock addict (from 50's to 90's), u can count by less than hand's fingers among all your contacts?? vmv
eg if u havent heard about the Georgia Satellites u ca't n claim to listen to Rock :rolleyes: & if u haven't heard about famous band who did this song, u may be born in another planet :D

Last edited:
I used to see a little scruffy chap with billy bob teeth monday mornings 12 or more years ago in DC10..

Back