Ibiza Castle Into Town At Night

392845819_fdead638a3.jpg

copyright.gif
flickrhttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/168/392845819_fdead638a3.jpg?v=0

Thanks McRackin!

Brought back some fantastic memories of September 9th last year.....
Had my best ever birthday meal at Hotel La Ventana, hubby presented me with a gorgeous diamond ring to celebrate 20 years of blissful marriage, and we walked along the road up to the battlements....just in time to watch the fireworks, so thanks for these great photos!!

yeah i did this on a night i wanted a more chilled out evening. was really nice. lots great shops nearby aswell. even better when i found ben and jerry ice cream parlour! heaven! lol. the only thin i didnt like, was walking up to the castle, the stones were so smooth and shinny was really slippy walking up a slope. i saw a few people fall and had to get an ambulance. we went on a night that they had come sort of street fayre, they had a spanish mr bean and allsorts going on.

Thanks for bringing this up M, made me feel even more suicidal at not going to Ibiza this year:cry::cry::cry:

I love this part of the island, a really magical place.:)

Yes me and my girlfriend done this we started in playa den bossa ace walk :)

Did the same thing after dinner at the hotel one night. Was near the statue of Botafoch taking pictures - got a video somewhere of the roosters crowing on the rooftops, and you could hear people arguing. Such an interesting thing to see after being so used to the beaches or the clubs.

Back