Ibiza 2022 - Which Tribe Are You?

Guess I'm the tribe that went before in Sept 2017 before his 40th and still dreams about going back.... It had changed and hopefully I had abit since I went last when I was 18

Last edited:
Ha this thread was a lot of fun. Feel free to add missed out tribes.

the ever excellent Clive Martin wrote this the other day - it’s ostensibly about mexico although i’d say there’s a fair amount of overlap..

This is true. I am working on the expertise of all things Balearic but it’s been a constant head scratcher for me. Is it chill out, pop, New Beat, House, EDM etc or all of the above? Or just a feeling? I suppose I’ll find out when I get there.

This is true. I am working on the expertise of all things Balearic but it’s been a constant head scratcher for me. Is it chill out, pop, New Beat, House, EDM etc or all of the above? Or just a feeling? I suppose I’ll find out when I get there.

great philosophers, existentialist thinkers and bald blokes have agonised over this question for decades if not centuries - and the only consensus seems to be that it's 'pop music that sounds good on pills'

@Tourist brilliant mate 😅👏

Just had a proper good laugh reading through this thread. Absolutely spot on with your observations 🎯

I think we show up in a few of them 🙋‍♂️💁‍♀️

We are mainly working class parents looking for an escape from the responsibilities of the real world in order to maintain our sanity 😅 the last few years were a long hard slog :(

Incoming weekend can’t come quick enough 🙏

Back