*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

I didn't get one bite or even see any, and I hiked topless for a few hours yesterday.

I think it's true they must like certain blood types

I think there is some scientific fact in this.

I’ve worked in a lot of hot foreign countries from Iraq to Afghanistan and most recently Eastern Africa (rainy season :eek:)

Anything that flies and can bite loves me, body like a dart board. I can cover myself in deet and they will find the smallest part that I’ve missed on my neck and attack it. Although some of the lads I worked with seam to be totally irrelevant on a mosquitoes attack radar.

I like to think it’s because my blood is top quality A positive, a bit like ultimate unleaded for mozzies or something lol.

Got caught a few times in Ibiza in August before the storms came in. Glad I never went back in September by the sound of it.

Only joking, wish I’d went back in September. That bloody lottery win still hasn’t came in.

best sound heard for now along closing is at rabbit hole
Benimussa park for 4hours
Techno TechHouse to weak even dead people
Zoo project closing carrying on at Pikes hotel or Rabbit hole

my main observation so far is the clubs appear to let a lot of absolute cretins through the door.

friday night some prick touched my wife's boobs in pacha

last night at defected i saw a lad punch a girl square in the face.

sad.

my main observation so far is the clubs appear to let a lot of absolute cretins through the door.

friday night some prick touched my wife's boobs in pacha

last night at defected i saw a lad punch a girl square in the face.

sad.

I was at Defected, glad I never saw that. For whatever reason though I just didn’t get in to it or be able to find somewhere I felt comfortable, so cut my losses at 3.30 and went for a pizza. After the turned down volume everywhere I did really enjoy the Eden sound system.

I was at Defected, glad I never saw that. For whatever reason though I just didn’t get in to it or be able to find somewhere I felt comfortable, so cut my losses at 3.30 and went for a pizza. After the turned down volume everywhere I did really enjoy the Eden sound system.
likewise. moody feel to crowd, must have tried 5 or 6 different spots in the place, couldn't settle anywhere, but then saw that and we left before you.

people who go to ibiza to harass women or start fights should get automatic 10 years - absolute scum of earth. you used to get this from the out of towners in central London which is why we always avoided it like the plague. it's worrying when they infiltrate otherwise decent events - the staff often don't care or are too slow to react

I was surprised this year to see a marked increase of police, especially in the PDB area. Ive only ever seen one cop car before, and that was to settle a locals fist fight outside Bora Bora. There seemed to be extra patrols stationed outside Ushuaia, during and after ANTS. Also whilst having a drink at the other end of town, we saw several random bag searches taking place.
Not a bad thing IMO, a definite reduction in harassment on the street from touts etc.

I was surprised this year to see a marked increase of police, especially in the PDB area. Ive only ever seen one cop car before, and that was to settle a locals fist fight outside Bora Bora. There seemed to be extra patrols stationed outside Ushuaia, during and after ANTS. Also whilst having a drink at the other end of town, we saw several random bag searches taking place.
Not a bad thing IMO, a definite reduction in harassment on the street from touts etc.

Good to hear, wish San An would get some extra patrols.

None of us want Ibiza to be a Police state but there is a happy medium between lowlife roaming free and strict Police enforcement

Don't know if they were looking for anyone in particular, but they seemed to be interested in people carrying sports bags/rucksacks.

Man-bag wearers beware!! :)

Back