*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

We nearly made it Printworks on Saturday to catch Felix Dickinson & Harvey but beers in the sun won! Bit gutted as it sounded epic.

Is that it now for parties at Printworks for the summer?

'New' Pacha is very white.

Soundsystem sounded better though and I prefer the layout, although it was just the downstairs open last night (for the Mixmag party with Shanti Celeste & Moxie - sadly left before Hunee as had one eye on IMS meetings today).

I can see dc10 clearly from my hotel room. Not gonna be happy when I get back at 11.00pm tonight and I’ve got to go to bed and I can hear the music from my balcony.:(

I did observe some video clips from party's.. that all look pretty weak and lame to be honest...lets hope things heat up over the next few weeks..

Last edited:
If you can’t beat them...
Ive ruptured a tendon on my calf, if it wasn’t for that I would probably consider a late night boogie once everyone was asleep. Still going salinas today so that should be enough entertainment for the day.

Ive ruptured a tendon on my calf, if it wasn’t for that I would probably consider a late night boogie once everyone was asleep. Still going salinas today so that should be enough entertainment for the day.

Nightmare! Best get some foam earplugs then for tonight ;)

Nasty - hope you feel better soon.

I was going to go to Salinas today too but having second thoughts given the weather.

Nasty - hope you feel better soon.

I was going to go to Salinas today too but having second thoughts given the weather.
Thankyou.

We are here now and it’s raining. Ha, just our luck. Gonna have a nice lunch here which will make up for it.

Back