Ibiza 2017 Top Tips

Thanks for all your advice guys!! Always good to go off recomendations. Super excited to be back there, can't believe I've left it so long.

we went to Benirras on a weekday (last summer) and there were still a few guys there banging the drums. Never mind the plastic hippies elsewhere, these guys are the REAL deal. At the same time you don't get the sunday tourists, so it is strangely serene and you do get lured into a trance. I really do hope that tradition can survive.

I Do agree with a lot of things written above except sunday at pacha

Sorry sunday will be Blue marlin time,(i know u r not looking for vip stuff but i havent seen any mates i ve brought not enjoying BMI even the most purist in Techno) solomun on sunday is among my worst memories of ibiza party :lol: but there are tricks to be not turned back when the place is rammy, better go b4 5.00pm, rammy after 9.30pm...

for the beach bar, at es cavallet its a nighmare the P thing, its better to park your car close to supermarket or just close to the curve on the left, with es cavallet pattern & walk 20mn to 40 mn as in this place P is always full, el chiringuito & especially chiringay are 2 spots i like to go followings djs with 3 others djs, i follow at Sa trinxa & Jockey club, when around salinas..

You cant beat el chiringuay mood when my bro is in da house, add it musicians such as violin player Mica , guitar player (seen at ocb closing), but the walk by feet is quit a pain (i ve tried the wood path too for the single but was afraid to get lost for the return)

Sol House rooftop9 for chilling time/sunset will be one of my spot, go there b4 drink prices will rise such as mambo...

Pikes hotel parties are recommanded too.

Me ibiza & a drink at Xa namena(i cant afford spa or the pool) are stuff i m willing to do for ibz 17 summer

i may plan a visit on a sunday at benirras at its not so rammy opening or closing time.

What's the deal with Pikes Hotel? Can you just turn up for a beer during the day or do you have to stay at hotel?

And for its night club, is it guest list only etc or can you just turn up for that too?

What's the deal with Pikes Hotel? Can you just turn up for a beer during the day or do you have to stay at hotel?

And for its night club, is it guest list only etc or can you just turn up for that too?
Try Sundays for a roast there. Its superb. Just make sure you book.

And for the nights, just go on their site and add your names to the list.

Pike is usually a free event & gueslist required for their big events, u have to follow advices told above.
yes u can si,t relax & just have a beer ...no need to stay at the hotel to enjoy the place
i remember going there one night just to show the place to a mate & there was no party, the place empty at 4.00 am :lol:
i should have checked if there was a party :oops:
I forgot to mention that Heart Ibiza is a nice place , & tickets around 20€ (i was on the gueslist :p of a balearic Dj, a cocktail saver -4-5€)

The daytime/social parties at Ushuaia hotels (not the club)are the best :Free with gueslist available to anyone :subscription letter eg Ushuaia mag Each 1rst Friday of the month :cool:..u got best djs a few meters from you,where u can shake their hands, take a pic:Dj Sneak, Kenny dope, Erick Morillo Pete tong Tales of US Alfredo Pippi & so on ..& i remeber i was giving yummy ice cream for Free :)
If there are parties at Ushuaia tower or Hard Rock i will not miss them for sure.

& Bora bora also is a place i ll go depending on the parties, hoping there will be back :lol:

I got into Pikes at night without being on the list, but it was an exception as I honestly didn't know I had to do that. I just showed up at the door.

I like Sol House as a predrinking spot as the drinks are very cheap (under 10 euros) and you get an amazing view of the bay with the sun going down. The clientele is pretty classy too. Only thing is is that it's hard to get served, but the Jose Padilla sundown jams and I'm assuming Chris Coco ones are worth it. It might also be hard getting to and going from there to PDB or Ibiza Town after as theres no buses and taxis are hard to come by but still worth it.

a lot of event require a claimed invitation such as the ones at ushuaia tower too but if the place is full having the invitation is a key to be allowed to get in even the place is rammy

its why ,hanging with a bloke 100% clean & having a car, its very valuable. :p
the taxi fair from Sol House to San an the egg is 8€, been a long time i havent take a taxi in ibz (ibz 2001) but no choices as Pukka boat party told u to meet at sol house rooftop 9, but they didnt warn you that the boat drop u at the end of boat party at san an harbor/the egg :rolleyes:
Add it the best tracks from all my cds, drinks, ice & food, are priceless, if keep on jumping from party to Party ...
No time to chill out for dinner, keep it for days with no parties planned.
its party time or Chill out time, Make a choice :cool:...I will have a lot of chill out time summer 17, looking for dayime/beach pool parties

Last night, a bag Of Hielo saved my life :D
14484594_10208630580374581_5685504272915824533_n.jpg
Ice!ICE!!ICE!!! it's what saving you from being thirsty, in Rippoff bars/Clubs :cool: ...
Pics taken from my Breakfast/Brunch at 9.00am at Mercat Nou ,figueretas, in the morning back from a party,starving & ready to go the beaches & parties again :)

Last night, a bag Of Hielo saved my life :D
14484594_10208630580374581_5685504272915824533_n.jpg
Ice!ICE!!ICE!!! it's what saving you from being thirsty, in Rippoff bars/Clubs :cool: ...
Pics taken from my Breakfast/Brunch at 9.00am at Mercat Nou ,figueretas, in the morning back from a party,starving & ready to go the beaches & parties again :)

I try to minimise the amount of ice I consume - bacteria and mold are never far away...

Join my pack in IBIZA, for Mosaic parties (& after parties) :cool:

ps:french MosaIc staff 's friend was in a boat party with Maceo yesterday in argentina ,following his video published (he is on this video too at es vedra & Maceo doing his "Marathon mix" in all Ibz hot spot such as Sa trinxa)

Is there any after parties such as the ones in Closing? i dont think so but im asking in case

Back