Ibiza 2016....too soon to start discussing??!!

this year was really strong for elrow yeah, but start of june means it will be comfy busy rather than packed

I'm booked up for 10th - 15th June next year. Never been quite this early in the season - anyone else been over these dates? How busy will it be?

I went from june 15- 25th this past year. It's busy but not rammed like I hear it is for some of these events especially in July and August. The weather was good, hot and sunny on all the days, however when I went to Calla Bossa the water temperature was cool in some parts of the water and warm in others. I would think the ocean temperature is warm thoughout all parts of the water in July and Aug. but this is just my guess. You get used to it but it'd be better if all of it was warm

El Row was alright, but I liked Keukuma more on the terrace TBH. I was expecting El Row to be a bit more wild with peformers and stuff but it wasn't but I liked how the Space main room looked. I'm trying to go in July despite the dramatically increased price cuz I have to bear witness to Carl Cox's Revolution night which is gonna have some good lineups for sure, but I can settle for June if my vacay times don't work out. It is cheaper for sure so i can't complain about that.

Yeah for sure the clubs were still busy enough to be enjoyable but not too busy so you couldn't find your own zone to dance in. The only times where I felt it was too busy were We Love Sankey's opening and Ants but that's it.

I'm done! Fly to Barcelona on 15th June and then onto Ibiza on 20th, through until Sat 25th...need to have a trip on the horizon at all times, feels like it has been a long long time since last trip back in May!

Great. Got two choices of when to see Coxy 5th july or 12th. Put a deposit down on the hotel will pay for flights early in the year

Back