Ibiza 2016....too soon to start discussing??!!

clockwork orange are coming back for another weekender next July and that is enough for me, i very rarely go clubbing thesedays at my age but look forward to something like this big time.

this years weekender was the best in Ibiza this summer, already over 1,000 attending for next year

https://www.facebook.com/events/1618004781804247/

What a weekend that was !! What did you think of JPW at Es Paradis ?

Complete shot in the dark as well over 90% of flights I book more than a week ahead never get flown (the advance booking curse which always follows me about), but booked flights for the Clockwork weekender next year Friday morning - Tuesday lunchtime. Wound up booking BA with a few Avios to bail out (£125 cash total), but Easyjet released their Summer flights this morning and the fares out more than doubled in the space of 3 hours from going on sale. Last year flights out this weekend were pushing £400 last minute, so figured for there to be any chance of going I'd for once have to take a chance and gamble some dosh. If you don't need to arrive in airport car hire desk "regular hours", there are still some bargains to be had.

QUOTE="fatphilb, post: 847142, member: 1043"]Ach dont worry bout it man. Where theres a will theres a way.[/QUOTE]
Every cloud*

just booked hotel for closings, 1/10-5/10. Sal Rossa only £189 for 2 and can pay on arrival/ cancel, so if plans change I'm not losing out.

I'm booked up for 10th - 15th June next year. Never been quite this early in the season - anyone else been over these dates? How busy will it be?

mid june is lovely as beaches not packed yet. generally still a bit on the quiet side of things and you need to choose your nights wisely if you like the venues to be really busy. personally love june though!

Last two times mid July and early October (closings). Preferred October. Glad those 2 will be busy, DC10 for me and Elrow for the Mrs!!

ok so it'll definitely be more like early october in terms of how busy it is. but the weather will be hotter and the thing I personally especially love about mid june is the almost endless days. sunrise before 7am, sunset just before 9:30pm...perfect!

I'm quite confident DC10 will have a decent crowd, as it's always been packed when i've been before. What about Elrow, did it get good crowds last year? I went to the one in Barcelona and really enjoyed it

Back