Ibiza 2009

For the first year since 1996 no Ibiza for me next year - don't think I'll really miss it tbh. If/when we do go back it is more likely to be out of season now as Ibiza in season with all the stooopid new laws isn't really the Ibiza I knew and loved anymore :confused:

For the first year since 1996 no Ibiza for me next year - don't think I'll really miss it tbh. If/when we do go back it is more likely to be out of season now as Ibiza in season with all the stooopid new laws isn't really the Ibiza I knew and loved anymore :confused:

No, you're not allowed to say that, you're obviously wrong and just a hater etc, it's not worse, it doesn't get worse/more watered down every year, it just changes :lol:;)

No, you're not allowed to say that, you're obviously wrong and just a hater etc, it's not worse, it doesn't get worse/more watered down every year, it just changes :lol:;)

:lol: Sorry it's not Ibiza that's changed with it's 6 hours of clubbing a day or whatever laws and the no fun police cracking down, it's ME that's changed :lol:;)

Please proceeed directly to Pacha vvvvvvvvvip area, pay 100 Euros to get in and 20 euros per spritzer, thank you :D

I've chand too, Im not that bothered about clubbing at all, but Im definitely going at least once. A few days in June and then again, possibly on a one way ticket in September. I have people to see again.

:lol: Sorry it's not Ibiza that's changed with it's 6 hours of clubbing a day or whatever laws and the no fun police cracking down, it's ME that's changed :lol:;)

Actually you're going to be having fun in clubs in Asia aren't you ;)

When you're in Cambodia, in Phonm Penh, go to Heart of Darkness for a :eek::eek::eek: night :lol:

Heart of Darkness has long been the most infamous nightclub in Phnom Penh, closed in August 2005 after a patron was shot to death but is now back in business. Some seating is reserved for well-heeled (gangster elite) Phnom Penh local youth, so move if you are asked. While certainly not the safest place in the world, more nights go by without incident than not. A number of expats avoid it now, however. Saturday nights are always packed.

It's not that bad really and the best club i went to in SE Asia ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
IBIZA already booked with hotel and everything last week of july first week of august !!!! let me know whats going on guys and gals !!!!! FFUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a lot on this year with marko bs wedding in cyprus,rockness,oasis at wembley but after missing out the last 2 years im desperate to get back to the white isle!!

Probably going to miss Ibiza for only the second year since 1996 due to other commitments, if I do manage a trip it will be for 3-4 days I think. It will just mean I'll be even more excited about going in 2010!!

Back