Ibiza 2009 Are You Going, Why, Why Not

Ibiza 2009 Are You Going, Why, Why Not

• 1 ) Yes, I love it so much I live there / moved there.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 ) Maybe, insert reason below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CiaoIbiza

1 ) Yes, I love it so much I live there / moved there.
2 ) Yes, I started planning on the flight back.
3 ) Yes, I'll be making reservations soon.
4 ) Yes, insert reason below.

5 ) Maybe for the closing parties, I'll see how the season and economy plays out.
6 ) Maybe, insert reason below.

7 ) No, the 2008 restrictions, and 4-6 hours of actual clubbing just isn't worth it.
8 ) No, currency exchange rates, the economy, the expensive cover charge, hotels, is not practical at this time.
9 ) No, there's other places in the world I want to go to.
10 ) No, insert reason below.

Yes, I'm going. Because I go every year and see no reason to change that as I love the place 8)

Yes, I'm going. Because I go every year and see no reason to change that as I love the place 8)

Exactly.

I'm not gonna let the economic situation and the non-afters stop me from going.

I'm really looking forward to this summer! 8)

This year will be my 1st summer as a worker, and CANNOT WAIT!!! Will be booking flights and a hotel for the 1st week in the coming days. 1st weekend of may i will arrive for the summer of love! :)

Exactly.

I'm not gonna let the economic situation and the non-afters stop me from going.

I'm really looking forward to this summer! 8)
I see your booked up already Neil, bet you can't wait! I was booked up this time last year but it's a different story for 09, the exhcnage rate is one aspect thats puting me off booking at the moment as well as my general current financial situation and other holidays that I've planned, I'm thinking about going later in the season than normal this year and just for 4 or 5 nights and not booking until later, but the thought of not going at all is very :cry:

yes, going in april for a couple of days because we are over in spain anyway, so gonna hop on the ferry and see ibiza at a different time of year to what we normally do

and hoping to either get out for a few weeks in the summer or september/october...depends on my job/boyfriend's job/millions of other things

was already booked up this time last year :cry:

I see your booked up already Neil, bet you can't wait! I was booked up this time last year but it's a different story for 09, the exhcnage rate is one aspect thats puting me off booking at the moment as well as my general current financial situation and other holidays that I've planned, I'm thinking about going later in the season than normal this year and just for 4 or 5 nights and not booking until later, but the thought of not going at all is very :cry:

Hi Helen, yeah we booked up last November but now Xmas is over - it's time to do some serious saving!

Especially with that Pound! :evil::lol:

When you price holidays online, the difference between July-August and Sept is massive- the closing parties could well be affordable for you if you are on a budget this year!
Some sites have rooms in September for 30 Euro per night.

im only a no this year because im saving for my wedding there in July 2010!!! and im going for 3 weeks then to make up for missing this year.

id be going this year as well had it not been for my cuz getting married in cyprus this year which im best man at!

those pesky kids!

I will definitly fly in September!!!

Despite all the changes in ibiza I will definitly fly in September with my boyfriend.

Ibiza is every year such an emotional journey that I don't want to miss!
Furthermore I have found a really good friend that I wouldn't have known without Ibiza

In 2009 I'll be back!!!

sonar + croatia for me this summer

I'll be studying the reports from Ibiza closely this summer though and will form a 2010 decision based on:

- whether people think it's turned a corner or is in long-term decline
- whether the big clubs will still be dominated by crap/dinosaur DJs trading on their reputations, playing crap soulless remixes to clueless punters
- whether it is still a rip-off - even in the midst of an international depression
- whether the cops/authorities are a bit less evil
- whether DJs I like still bother with the island
- whether any of my mates will be returning next year

if people come back enthused about new cheap, small, underground venues playing decent music to sound punters - then I'll be on the first plane out, one-way ticket :D

Yes, Insert reason below:

My answer is, Yes, because I love getting off my nut and their is no other place better than Ibiza to do this.

Danka

No, off to Eygypt in May and Thailand next Xmas / New year!! I'm gutted about not going to Ibiza but need to keep the Mrs happy :( 2010 I will have to go 3 times to make up fo lost time!

Probably not. We're buying our first place soon (eeeek!) and also going to Sonar in Barcelona, plus Garden Festival in Croatia, and also probably another short break somewhere hot in September.

Plus the cost of it all has just soared over the years.

But I never say never!

I would like to go and take the BF as he has never been. So far its not on the cards but I reckon I could be persuaded as another friend may be getting a villa 8)

No Ibiza for me this year for the first time since 1996, partly to do with the changes to the island which has killed a lot of what Ibiza was about for me :rolleyes: and also partly cos we're going on a 6 month holiday to South East Asia which kind of pi$$es all over our usual 3 weeks in Ibiza :lol:

Back