Ibiza 2009 Are You Going, Why, Why Not

Ibiza 2009 Are You Going, Why, Why Not

• 1 ) Yes, I love it so much I live there / moved there.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 ) Maybe, insert reason below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No - gona try some other places that are cheaper and with more agreeable opening hours

What - like 24hrs a day? :lol:

There can't be many places with longer clubbing hours than Ibiza.... even after the clubbing crackdowns!

You can still do a good 16hrs clubbing in one day, more than most places!

I just prefer not having to be booted out of a club if im in full swing at 6/7am with nowhere else to go if thats what i wana do. I can do it in London. Also I do like abit of a day rave when u get up at 9am and get on the dancefloor for lunchtime! Its not just that , there was something that just didnt feel as good as years before and theres lots of places out there so for me its time to try , 3 years in a row is enough for now

No - lots of reasons, but one being just for a change...... after 10 years I am kind of Ibiza'd out ..... and I have other things I could spend 4k+ on to be honest... like a new kitchen or a new car (mine will finally die this year) :confused:

Maybe towards the end of the season unless head back to Egypt for a week.

Spain already booked for a week in June and fancy couple long weekends in cities like Rome and maybe the Dam!

if your summer holiday is mainly motivated by the exchange rate, then I would recommend Iceland, possibly the only country where sterling has much value right now

Going for sure!

Planning to do a week at the start of August (Radio One weekend) and then another week in the closing parties!

if your summer holiday is mainly motivated by the exchange rate, then I would recommend Iceland, possibly the only country where sterling has much value right now
I was thinking about that lately... might be an opportune time to finally go see the place!

I've wanted to visit ever since the emergence of the Sugarcubes in my formative years :lol:

Plus, a good friend is president of the Russia-Iceland Friendship Association (through him I met the West Ham guy and other various Icelanders)

Bjork is ace

Isobel and hyperballad = amazing music

and the fluke reworking of big time sensuality was a massive student record for me :D

I'm not going this year quite simply because I can't afford it- I've got too many other things that need money throwing at them this year:(

Iceland is awesome place. Went several years ago and loved it... Can't recall exchange rate back then...:)

Back