IBIZA 2006!!

i'm looking for work for summer 2006. i'm a 21 yr old single straight girl. i'm getting my degree in pr and i would love to work for a club. i work in a hotel/night club now as well as go to school so i'm used to long hours. i love fun nights and days at the beach! if you have any information email me at arax.vanburen@gmail.com. I do speak a little spanish and will be taking more spanish this spring to prepare me.
can you make enough money there during the summer to break even with living there

ME and my best friend went to ibiza in july and absolutely loved it and now we're thinking of going out there next september 2006 so does anyone know when the best time would be to go? and also is it any cheaper as it's the closing parties>>>or does this make it more expensive!???Xx

wow, am i glad ive found this board! i went to ibiza in august and fell in love with it. im definately up for going there to stay for the whole of next summer. unfortunately none of my mates are up for it due to their own commitments.

i have a qualification in hospitality management and am also doing a marketing degree. i speak a bit of spanish too and im gonna learn more before i go.

my email is sunshinesparkle77@yahoo.com drop me a line if you are interested in meeting up or have any info or advice.... im kinda nervous about going it alone!

Hi

I'm new to the board. Went to Ibiza 9th - 16th Sept this year. Totally loved it.

Seriously thinking about going to work there next summer. Anyone have any experiences they want to share. Good or bad, trying to make up my mind whether to do it or not.

Also if I do go i will probably been on my own so meeting up with other people on their own would be cool.

Also how much would I need to spend on somewhere to live?

i work for pacha in the uk, got a transfer lined up to work at pacha in ibiza at the beginning of june 2006.do you think i would need to get out there earlier to get my NIE number ??

Hey guy working 2006

Hey im in same situation reallyw anna go2 wrok over ibiza next may for summer but none of my mates are in the position to go but i dont want it stopping me!im 19, but avnt really got a clue where 2start so if ne 1 wants 2 buddy up, no of ne wrk or accomodation let me no!xx
email samanthawilsonferrari@yahoo.co.uk

Hi ppl!!
My names kate I'm 18 and I'm goin ibiza next may on my own to work, for the first time...scary! anyone whos in the same boat as me or has any useful tips plz drop me a line...... kitti_k8@hotmail.com thanks! :D

i shall also be there next summer from april onwards....this will be my 7th year working there..i worked my way up..so pr'ing aint all bad - if u stick to it, build peoples trust and you never know what you may end up doin! i have a great job now, and am planning to live there full time from this year :)

Back