IBIZA 2006!!

gjcgu47

Hi guys,
im looking to move out to ibiza next year around the end of april to work for the summer. im hoping to move out to san antonio bay and do some PR or bar work. im 19, straight and love clubbing. i cant wait to get out of England, but as all my mates are to boring im going it alone. so anyone who wants to meet up, or buddy up to head out there give me a shout. im looking for room-mates, travel buddies or just people to go clubbing with when im out there.
contact me on gjcgu47@yahoo.co.uk or PM me.
:D
See you out there SUMMER '06!!!!!

If I could do rep work in Ibiza next summer I really would, I'm trying to get info, I'd kill to work and live out there for the season.

Hey gjcgu47! Im wanting to that that next year so you found yourself your first buddy, trying to find a group of peeps to go with too. My mates also are boring or have commitments they wont leave.
Chaz xxx :D

Thinking about doing the same thing myself for next yea. The island is just so good but i just dunno if i could leave my job etc. so I've got a hard next few months thinking to do.

Hi.

Im 19 year old male from bedfordshire and me and 3 others are planning on leaving england end of april/may 2006 for 6 months to Ibiza

Anyone up for it. email me at morphinized443@hotmail.com

how much money you reckon i'll need. i was thinking 2500 grand starting off, then getting a PR or bar job.

i did it this summer and was there for 2 months.....alls i'll say is make sure its what you really want to do as it aint like a holiday and take as much money as possible....youll need alot!! and avoid jobs that just pay commision only

yes. with a nice job and a nice place with nice guys, this could be great...but its hard to get

i was lucky with the living arrangements as everyone was wicked that lived with we all got on really good and i made good friends from it but the whole work side was just a joke.....chasing round after my old boss round san an for days tryin to get my passport!! nightmare!! i was working just to survive out there and it wasnt much fun as its definately not like an extended holiday....if i did it again id take loadsa money n come home when i ran out n not work

Arite ppl. Me n my mate are hoping to do the same. We will both be 20 by then and we are both females. As ne1 got a bit more info on it? U got urself 2 more buddys :D

fergie19 said:
Where did you work Lee? You not get that many opportunities to go out then?

i worked at a few bars in the west en pr'ing and also two in the bay....the bay ones were very long hours...think my main problem was that i went i out too early ( 23rd april) so spent up my money too early and couldnt go out much when we hit june

SUMMER 06

Hey Peeps,

Single Aussie guy here doin the long LONG LLOONNG solo trip over to Ibiza for the summer 06 season.. I'm a Dj in sydney so gonna be lookin for some small gigs & PR work in and around SAN AN... Would be wicked to hook up a crew of similar guys and gals to run amock with, find accomadation with & generally make a new found crew off friends... So we can all hit the ground runnin and make our time there sooooo much better!!

Anyways party people... Drop me a line on shagglikeaminx@hotmail.com or sirmixalote@inthemix.com.au or just PM me..

Stay Kewl & look forward to enjoying the music & the good times wit ya all!!

Peace........

done it for 2 months this summer well ended up not gettin a job cause didnt go out early enough to get my national insurance number which you need to work out there so my advice is to go as early as possible so you dont have to wait for numbers

holly B said:
done it for 2 months this summer well ended up not gettin a job cause didnt go out early enough to get my national insurance number which you need to work out there so my advice is to go as early as possible so you dont have to wait for numbers

Hey Holly, I went out mid-june and managed to get my NIE without too much of a problem - except the waking up at 7am to get to the police station 2 days on the trott...

Only thing is when I got work, I was illegally PR'ing anyway (for Moneypennys) so I was still dodging undercover cops and National Gaurd as part of a daily routine. The NIE proved useless, it's one thing getting that, it's another finding an employer who cares about it. :confused:

2006 Posse - will mail you guys who are up for it! Hoping to be there in some format...

trekkin over from CANADA!

im a 21 yr old guy from toronto canada, making the very LOOONG trip over from canada... alone, lol. all my friends are either commited or boring, lol, kidding :D .. I will be 22 by the summer of 2006, im a pretty experienced traveller and partyer, have travelled alone before. Im plannin on working for 4 months, may- end of august early sept, i think it would be great to meet some ppl doing the same, lodge up and party!! im landing in Edinburough first then trekkin down to london for a flight to ibiza! drop me a line :D

Back