ibiza 2002

pastrami said:
www.pastramisandwich.net

check out the ibiza pics from this past summer(finally got time to put the site up)

gary if u are part of this forum post us a message.

enjoy!

Nice pics, it's obvious you two had a great vacation, hehe. As for the pics of Madrid, next time I recommend you to try in Valencia or Barcelona, are more fun. ;)

I must say it was kinda fun for a change to see a few "oldies but goodies" hanging out in the clubs...like that grey-haired, balding guy I'm with at Eden, him and his wife were absolutely awesome. Gary, if you and Alice can hear us, please respond!! We miss you =)

speaking of Eden....please dont go to eden....eden is run by the biggest jerks!! Sara and I went there for Godskitchen closing and we each paid 50 euros mainly to see armin van buuren....well we didnt find out that he was a no show because he was "sick" until we got in the club...and of course they wouldnt refund us...what a waste of a night.....plus the bouncer there was a jerk who pretended that he didnt understand english(so i told him his mom is a bitch in spanish :lol: ...im sure he understood that one)....well if u do decide to go to eden, you should hit up the bar next door for cheap drinx...3 shots and 3 beers for 5 euros

Please stay away from eden....its run by the devil :evil:

Yes I agree with you my darling. Eden was a fabulous venue, but the bouncers were total cocksuckers and they LIED to us about Armin! We could have gone somewhere else that night (like, to see Roger Sanchez I think) and given our money to a more deserving attitude. :evil:

i don't think eden is a faboulous venue. Its too modern for ibiza, the main dancefloor is badly designed, there are too many speakers in a small place, however the funky room is cool....

Robo wasn't the Eden dancefloor designed by a certain Mr Judge Jules?! Explains a hell of a lot doesn't it! Agree about the funky Room though that was top notch, like the cool scaley effect they did on the walls too.

i heard that he designd the dj booth but that has problems as well!!!! i also heard a rumour that he owns sum of eden, or he has shares in it.....

Don't really like Eden, it's not that it's really "too modern" either, it's just "too shit". It's dark and empty and it's too loud. The speakers in there piss me off because they really are just too loud, really hurt my head when there's a soaring melody going through them. Maybe if they turned the speakers down just a wee bit and put the bass up it would be quality. The speakers in Space are amazing, they are lovley and bassy and the melodies don't make you dizzy, the bass does, but thats OK! :D

Jeez guys, now that I think about it, you're right about it being a shithole! Its been a while since I've been... All I remember is Judge Jules and Tall Paul there. WOW........ what a show :p

Can't put my finger on exactly what is wrong with Eden, just that on the 2 occasions that I went there something just doesn't seem right. I think there's something wrong with the layout of the main room, never seems to really get a good atmosphere going. I don't like the DJ booth too much either.

Totally Muel.... the DJ booth is way too high for a little shorty like me to see anything while i'm on the dance floor, because the floor is like a pit. Then when I try to get closer I'm on the steps of the pit, and I'm too far away to see anything! Wierd.....

So true pacha girl!! I'm 6ft and it's still difficult for me to see the DJ's properly especially if you're quite near the front!! As Robo has said just pure bad design, and it's hardly suprising since Jules was majorly involved in the design of the main room especially the DJ booth! Obviously DJing isn't the only thing Judge Jules is bad at!! :evil:

Back