Ibiza 1st-4th August

Ok fair enough, that doesn't sound good at all. In a dodgy situation like that it only takes a few dickheads trying to force their way through to make things a lot worse.

On another note, I just remembered that a couple of girls we were talking to at Cocoon that night had stuff stolen out of their bags (phone, hotel key, camera) on the dancefloor. Anyone know if this happens fairly regularly or would this have just been some thieving pikey capitalising on how busy it was..?

My mate has spoke to his contact out there and he said there are still some Green Rolex's knocking about and he will save us some. They are normally €25 he said, but we can have them for €20. 20 f**in euros!!!!! He said you only need the one (yeah right) and they really are that good! I'd read earlier that you can get them for €15 and thought that was really expensive!!

that's pretty pricey but that is because there is a dire shortage of the real deal in all of Europe right now. you should consider yourself lucky for being able to get them.

after all, what is 25 euros if you would otherwise spend that much or more on some watered down drinks?

that's pretty pricey but that is because there is a dire shortage of the real deal in all of Europe right now. you should consider yourself lucky for being able to get them.

after all, what is 25 euros if you would otherwise spend that much or more on some watered down drinks?

Good point well made. I guess the comparison was against other little fella's for 4/5 euro's as apose to club drinks at €15 a go.

I agree, i was quite apprehensive about paying 15 euro for one but around an hour after your first one, you wont have any regrets :lol:...We only managed to get them for three nights, we did try other nights but had to settle for Mercs as all of the Rolex's had sold out!! If you can get them. Get them! 8)

Back