Ibiza 1st-4th August

The lads picked up 2-CB's for 8 euro each, very small, light red, with Mickey Mouse on them, not to be confused with the bigger, light blue mickey mouses which are Pips apparently?! Mercs were going for about 4 for 20 euro, 30 No1's were picked up for 150 euro

The lads picked up 2-CB's for 8 euro each, very small, light red, with Mickey Mouse on them, not to be confused with the bigger, light blue mickey mouses which are Pips apparently?! Mercs were going for about 4 for 20 euro, 30 No1's were picked up for 150 euro

We are set to go in a couple of weeks and will be purchasing a shed load between us (there's 50 of us on the trip)

Which would you recommend then? 2-CB's, Mercs or No 1's or another type? Or a mixture?? Obviously this is essential research :)

We are set to go in a couple of weeks and will be purchasing a shed load between us (there's 50 of us on the trip)

Which would you recommend then? 2-CB's, Mercs or No 1's or another type? Or a mixture?? Obviously this is essential research :)

2-CB's have a nice feeling but if you do a few they turn trippy (not everyones cup of tea), the NO1's were the best that the lads had without question, had to ask about to get them though, The Mercs seemed fairly easy to get on the street and some of the boys said they were okay but nothing to shout about. We also heard out there that Apples were pretty good (got offered at 12 euro each though!!) and pink love hearts were supposed to be good too!
key is to ask around, and dont settle for **** piperazine, better off doing nothing! the lads did on the first night and paid for it big time!

that all depends if you want the real thing or not.

Mercs = speed.

2-cbs are trippy, can be fun but its not the ideal club drug imo

No1 = good

apples= said to be mixed with pip

007= amazing but out of stock

green rolex = said to be great

pink swirls = great

stay safe and show those dealers pips are not welcome

2-CB's have a nice feeling but if you do a few they turn trippy (not everyones cup of tea), the NO1's were the best that the lads had without question, had to ask about to get them though, The Mercs seemed fairly easy to get on the street and some of the boys said they were okay but nothing to shout about. We also heard out there that Apples were pretty good (got offered at 12 euro each though!!) and pink love hearts were supposed to be good too!
key is to ask around, and dont settle for **** piperazine, better off doing nothing! the lads did on the first night and paid for it big time!

Thanks for the info Franco!

Fab info like whats the bets we wont be able to acquire anything good thats mentioned here by the end of August though :evil:

that all depends if you want the real thing or not.

Mercs = speed.

2-cbs are trippy, can be fun but its not the ideal club drug imo

No1 = good

apples= said to be mixed with pip

007= amazing but out of stock

green rolex = said to be great

pink swirls = great

stay safe and show those dealers pips are not welcome

Great info!! Thanks Beatpusher!

Pity about the 007's!

The Green Rolex's are out of this world, paid 15 euro for one, after about an hour thought they were a dud then what can i say, not really had a rush like that since the first time i dropped!

The yellow kangaroo's, what a joke

The Merc's are okay, you WILL not sleep on them though!

The Green Rolex's are out of this world, paid 15 euro for one, after about an hour thought they were a dud then what can i say, not really had a rush like that since the first time i dropped!

The yellow kangaroo's, what a joke

The Merc's are okay, you WILL not sleep on them though!

Great Feedback. Thanks Streety. 15 Euros each OMG!!! :cry:

No worries mate, yep i know the price is pretty steep but the good thing about it is you really only do need the one! If you can get hold of one take it, your best speaking to the PR's and people around the beaches to try and get a number, rather than the luckies as they dont have any, the majority of luckies will just sell you the kangaroos which are duds.

No worries mate, yep i know the price is pretty steep but the good thing about it is you really only do need the one! If you can get hold of one take it, your best speaking to the PR's and people around the beaches to try and get a number, rather than the luckies as they dont have any, the majority of luckies will just sell you the kangaroos which are duds.

Cheers, great advice mate. One of the lads has a contact out there who he has used before. Will pursue the rolex's!

Ta

had a couple of mickey mouses, were ok then as said turn trippy but was fun on boat party :) armani's were poor, stars were ok ( they were cheap) avoid white rolex's unless u wanna seriously trip out wasnt gd until we got back to our hotel, was hilairious. merc's were pretty gd as said you cant sleep. just my 2 cents.

Btw i went to cocoon on that very same night was way too busy, i mean dangerously over crowded. We didn't set off till 12.30 and didnt get going till 2. Amnesia bus STOPPED running, taxi's was rediculous, so we jumped in an illegal too. Very good night though but someone could of easily got hurt that night. cba to writ e review.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically since my last couple of posts, I bumped into a couple of mates over the weekend. They were telling me about some little fella's. They were Blue Mickey Mouses. I told them I'd read about them and they were supposed to be a bit s**t. They told me they weren't, so I obviously had to endulge in a little pre-ibiza research.

I thought they were pretty good, but quite trippy. I'm not sure they'd have been the best for a night clubbing, but they were quite sociable little things and we had a good laugh.

My mate has spoke to his contact out there and he said there are still some Green Rolex's knocking about and he will save us some. They are normally €25 he said, but we can have them for €20. 20 f**in euros!!!!! He said you only need the one (yeah right) and they really are that good! I'd read earlier that you can get them for €15 and thought that was really expensive!!

armani's were poor, stars were ok

Was wondering why no one had mentioned these - we picked up over 100 as soon as we arrived from a contact one of the lads had on the island. They were BAD. Total waste of money. I managed to get an ok buzz off them a couple times, but only by taking far more than I would normally be comfortable doing in one night...

Btw i went to cocoon on that very same night was way too busy, i mean dangerously over crowded.

Got to disagree here, I was there that night too and didn't see much dangerous about it? It was ****ing rammed, but I was on the terrace all night and, to me, the sheer volume of people just added to the energy in the room. I'm not normally a fan of busy clubs, but in this case I reckon it just made it a more intense experience - definitely the best night I had out there!

dont get me wrong i really did enjoy myself self i was in the terrace most of the night too, but there was one point me and my friend were stuck up by the toilets and where ppl stand over the balcony made it really hard to pass and everyone got stuck, and be rammed against the wall and balcony so we pushed hard into the toilet instead for air.

Back