Ib?

i might do ants and afterwards esparadis-opening that night ...
are u the tall guy, long hair i met a few seconds at bora bora ibz opening 14?
dont know how u spot me? my brown darbuka with ibz stickers? :spank:

for now Ants is not on my option, get bored with appolonia at Rex club in paris for 25th anniversary 2 years ago but as u know things may change once in ibz :D
Dont know the lineup of es paradise , have seen quiet interesting djs for the opening, TBH ive never been to EDEN, the last time ibz 12 ,we were told to get in for free with a french girl mate worker but we left right away as it was empty :lol:

Last edited:
Sat 21rst boat party and es paradis (its included)
sunday maybe solomon +1 at pacha
monday circo loco
tues die maybe???
wed. last night. eden opening party.
i ll have a look at their boat party/Club as i found boat parties on the whole quiet pricey & as one Eden's rp is in my contact ill ask her if she can make me a good deal :cool:
Solomon sure i wont go as i get bored ibz 13 (i was on guestlist but very hard to have guestlis if u dont know people workin @ Pacha unless u are a hot girl everything will be open to you :D)
We may see ourself by chance at circoloco (Feel free to add me on fb (on signature)if u want to know how i look like otherwise ill have an brown X-TRESS cap Royal Class, Follow the brown darbuka or the brown cape :cool:, im a Male btw dont focus on the girl's face pic :spank:),I guess ill go around 7.00pm max
11069618_10152615353861362_4442171057930365304_n.jpg

Hope to see you there ;)
Finally im quiet excited as i have to reschedule my ibiz trip(will change plane booking & car tomorrow once having the go of the customer i guess 99.999% :D) because of this bomb...will be homeless for 2 days, anyone to let me using his shower :p? against some free rides?
Best ever Ibiza 16 line up , Hope Space ibza opening will surprise me with House legend guest but i don't think so
13100936_10156870541475173_8091084390327947162_n.jpg

with the rechedule of my opening beginning earlier i ve just realised i will play part to
Ocean beach opening & Vagabundos on may 20 friday :cool:
Nobody in? only one fb add :( beside 2 old spotlight mates & one mate comin on may 27
Pure Pacha should have MAW as guests or Louie Vega at least if as past year with King of house party 1-2 days before
Privilege opening is feuckin poor :(main room so commercial/crappy , even with guestlist i wont go

Kings of House may 19 Thursday :):):):):)
Ocean beach opening :):):)
Vagabundos/Insane may 20 fryday :):)
Pure Pacha may 21 Sat i guess with MAW or at leat Louie Vega :):)
Circoloco opening on monday may 23 :):)
Mosaic opening party @ Pacha? Tuesday may 24
Dance 88/89 opening party @ Sankeys ? Wed may 25 :)
Bact to life Hard Rock hotel?Usual Suspect @ Sankeys ? Thursday may 26
IMS @ Dalt Villa or Destino opening? Friday 27th May :):)
Ushuaia opening party :):):)
Space Opening on sunday 29 :):):):)

13007274_985629861531291_3487303789214453833_n.png

12814047_1135597203139635_4491941295867596795_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking at goin on my todd on the bank holiday weekend (27th - 30th May). Where abouts are you staying (sorry if you've already mentioned) i.e which hotel ?

Figueretas, a headquarter in Ibiza town at a local people's flat ,close to the famous avenida de espana(the main street that lead from round about to ibiz town/harbor ), close to the indian restaurant The ancient people...
Where are u plan to stay? all people i know are in playa den bossa..
i guess u ll plan
Ushuaia opening party on sat 28?
Space Opening on sunday 29?

What about ur friday 27? Destino or IMS DaltVilla?

just realised that on Circoloco opening party's day may 23 , at Pacha there is a line up that worth with Old Classic House played by Legends Alfredo , Pippi...:)
Eveybody will go to DC 10 on this day , i guess myself too hoping to find some spots to enjoy the party (otherwise, last time in DC10 forever :D)

Figueretas, a headquarter in Ibiza town at a local people's flat ,close to the famous avenida de espana(the main street that lead from round about to ibiz town/harbor ), close to the indian restaurant The ancient people...
Where are u plan to stay? all people i know are in playa den bossa..
i guess u ll plan
Ushuaia opening party on sat 28?
Space Opening on sunday 29?

What about ur friday 27? Destino or IMS DaltVilla?

just realised that on Circoloco opening party's day may 23 , at Pacha there is a line up that worth with Old Classic House played by Legends Alfredo , Pippi...:)
Eveybody will go to DC 10 on this day , i guess myself too hoping to find some spots to enjoy the party (otherwise, last time in DC10 forever :D)

So you're staying with some locals you know over in Ibiza? Looks like I need a hotel then.

Regarding the parties, I've no idea to be honest, never been to Ibiza before so open to suggestions. How many people are with you so far?

i'm on my own ....at a local i dont know (airbnb)
for now, one spotlight contact me for circoloco opening may 23:cool: meetup...
as from may 27 to ay m30 i m in touch with some people & i dont really know where we ll meet,just swap fb contacts or people i've met from past ibz summer, at last in the club :D, u r welcome if u dont want not to be on ur own & swapping contacts in order to meetup in ibz...

if i were u i wont miss theses e 2 parti
Ushuaia opening party on sat 28
Space Opening on sunday 29

on may 27 i guess i'll choose Destino

Hey
I'm heading to island arriving on 26th till the 30th.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to Ushuaia and Space opening. By the way, are you booking the tickets in advance or are you getting it once you arrived.
No plans yet for the 27th. Any suggestions? Is Destino worth it? or is Privelege better?
Im stayin in Playa Den Bossa
Cheers

So you're staying with some locals you know over in Ibiza? Looks like I need a hotel then.

Regarding the parties, I've no idea to be honest, never been to Ibiza before so open to suggestions. How many people are with you so far?
Hey
you could try Club Can Bossa Hotel.
I found a great deal there for those dates.

Hey
I'm heading to island arriving on 26th till the 30th.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to Ushuaia and Space opening. By the way, are you booking the tickets in advance or are you getting it once you arrived.
No plans yet for the 27th. Any suggestions? Is Destino worth it? or is Privelege better?
Im stayin in Playa Den Bossa
Cheers
I never buy tickets in advance as plan may sometimes change once there.
Are u on ur own or with a pack?swao details if dont mind..the better the merrier &not obvious to get in touch with people in ibz if they dont have the network &not just the wifi...
May 27 looks like Luciano at Destino
Privilege opening suckX!!! I guess they will have the fame of Eden now lol...

There is tie with IMS...havent seen any name i know at Heart & look like more a "posh" place...We ll see once there & depending upon mates willing to go at Destino or IMS...

I never buy tickets in advance as plan may sometimes change once there.
Are u on ur own or with a pack?swao details if dont mind..the better the merrier &not obvious to get in touch with people in ibz if they dont have the network &not just the wifi...
May 27 looks like Luciano at Destino
Privilege opening suckX!!! I guess they will have the fame of Eden now lol...
Hey. Im on my own, but joining a friend arriving on May 27.

If u want to get in touch m fb is on my signature, to meetup for may 26 ,& to explore the island ,for now nobody show their will for it...
Pure pacha opening , No Louie Vega , just see the name of djs 's lineup
when i'll be in ibz 16 :2manys djs, benni benassi :mad:, i guess maybe pure pacha ibz oct16 with Dj Sneak
Sat 21 May 23:59
Bob Sinclar
Todd Terry
Danny Howard
2vilas

Last edited:
If u want to get in touch m fb is on my signature, to meetup for may 26 ,& to explore the island ,for now nobody show their will for it...
Pure pacha opening , No Louie Vega , just see the name of djs 's lineup
when i'll be in ibz 16 :2manys djs, benni benassi :mad:, i guess maybe pure pacha ibz oct16 with Dj Sneak
Sat 21 May 23:59
Bob Sinclar
Todd Terry
Danny Howard
2vilas

Come on dude it's on you to find a party on Tuesday 24th May for us all!

Back