I welcome myself to IBIZA!!!!!!!!!!

ROGUE

YO YO YO WATS UP PEEPZ :lol:
I´ve just arrived in Ibiza and so far so good but the place im staying at in Ibiza Town is 40 euros for 1 nite but now need something cheaper plz all the help would be great im here by myself for the first time and need lots af guidance. :lol:
David.
:lol:

do you want to stay in ibiza town or move elsewhere cos i know some hostals in san an that are cheap as chips :p

theres a bar in the westend called delilahs which is 12euros a nite or 70 for the week, not bad place really, good spot with god balcony u shud check it out

We've gotta house in Dalt Villa (old town) Ibiza.

Can negotiate cheaper for room than those 40, but I'm there by Tuesday 7th of June.

Drop me a note or call 8th of June to my spanish number 0034 678 9999 00

summer is on! ;)

I'll check the pub on the westend...12euros u say

football stadium is near eden and el divino?

Frank u might need another guy for the apartment? hehe

Thanx

Well all i´ve got let now is 80euros so i need to find a job with accom and do any of you guys know how much the bus is to San An and i just found out im staying in Figerettes (how ever you spell it) and another thing do u guys know how to get the at symbol up on the computers here coz they are so different from home computers.
Thanx.
David.

last year ibiza town to san an was 1.70 max... 2.30 return - no more than that.. the at symbol is on ur no. 2 key... hold shift and press 2 - u will get the at symbol... OR it will be on the same key as this symbol -> '

again press shift and the ' key...

with 80 euros left in ur pocket u should be a little more careful with ur money... the place eats your wallet with the blink of an eye 8) 10 days to go for me and counting... :D

Last year it costed 1.20euro at the day and the discobus cost 1.75 or 1.70

Hey newkid where are you staying?
7days and counting :)

staying behind the venus apartments... friends are already out there in the apartment so i just need to get out there... :D and u ?

I have no idea...I'm just going and I will look out for a place I guess
If you want to help out it would be nice :D

newkid said:
staying behind the venus apartments... friends are already out there in the apartment so i just need to get out there... :D and u ?

do you mean the brittania apartments? who are your mates? i was staying in the venus for 6 weeks but ive had to come home...hopefully heading back in a few weeks

somthing bad happen lee ? ;(

How much did u pay a night?

I need to find a good accom for 2 people or so

Damn ur gunna find it VERY hard with 80euros, ive been here a week now, and the only job ur guna find netime soon is pring on the westend and the only jobs that are left are ones that pay on commision only, and ive been working 5 days and no pr that i no has had more than 8-9 people a night in , its very quiet at moment only spanish and workers seem to be here, and finding work with accomodation is virtually impossible unless u have contacts allready ur not guna find ne! hope u got enuff for a flight home :(

Deano123 said:
Damn ur gunna find it VERY hard with 80euros, ive been here a week now, and the only job ur guna find netime soon is pring on the westend and the only jobs that are left are ones that pay on commision only, and ive been working 5 days and no pr that i no has had more than 8-9 people a night in , its very quiet at moment only spanish and workers seem to be here, and finding work with accomodation is virtually impossible unless u have contacts allready ur not guna find ne! hope u got enuff for a flight home :(

ditto... i knew it would be like that. some people don't believe it but the tourism level is dying badly... i met someone who used to pr last year on the westend and made 7 euros for 8 hours work... they are getting strict with the pring now too i heard?

venus apartments are 125 euros a night... thats where my flatmates to be stayed for 4 nights before moving to an apartment. not sure what my apartment is called yet - i gotta call them this week some point so will find out a name for ya..

and mosh.. don't see how i can help ya get a job or accom. i'm lucky to have got myself sorted but thats cause i was out there last year too... good luck with it..

wow deano that sounds preety bad for me...I hope I could find a job

and newkid thanks :D if you need another guy then let me know ;)

finding a job is one thing m8 but finding a job that pays ur way out there is another... and if ur into clubbing some bars on the westend won't get u club passes...

we're got a full house atm mosh but be sure to check out the ship inn i'm sure u'll find something in no time...

alright mate
Well I have like 1200euros so I don't really need that good of a job
just somthing that will help me finish the month :D
ship inn is at the top right?

I think I'll stay at catalina hotel for few days :)

Cheers,

/m0sh

cool.. my apartment is costing me 250 a month so i can pay that off when i get there with no deposit thank god... and work should pay my way around.. but i got cash in the bank just in case... nice one 8)

Back