I wanna really nice paella ...

S

*Saffy*

... don't suppose San An has any places serving tradition fayre?

guess what we had for lunch today? :rolleyes:

26883521.jpg

Macky :lol:

Awww (hug) McRackybobs ... :)

What time do ya want me over?

*Saffy* said:
... don't suppose San An has any places serving tradition fayre?

ooooooooooh - can't stand the stuff, only makes me want to drink more so I may as well spend my money on wine to start with.

Tis yummy tho .. and lines the tummy ready for plenty of alcohol and stuff .. mmm and tapas too ... can't wait to get into Ibiza town and sample that!

i fear saffy that you've been listening to the 'i hate the west end' brigade just a little too much. why should you suppose that you won't be able to get traditional fayre in san an and surroundings. some of the finest restaurants and tapas bars in ibiza are in san antonio. ( though not macky's house). please go and look!

Stephen .. I certainly will do !

Any recommendations yourself tho?

nautical club, rias baixas, sa punta, rincon de pepe, sa prensa, villa manchega, s'embarcador, sol y sombra, tapas, sa savina, saravadera, (help me with my ibicenco mackie), es pi dor. etc etc etc
san an is teeming with good bars and restaurants that won't cost a fortune and aren't full of the mixmag marketing department. try them - you won't be disappointed.

they've just asked me to write a special feature article about the non clubbing side of ibiza. obviously i turned them down because i hadn't a clue what to write.

no i am writing it for them as they are concerned that ibiza is becoming known more and more as only a clubbing destination and nothing else. from a purely marketing point of view this a disturbing development as what happens when a new fad arrives on the scene. they want to stress the other aspects of holidaying on the island which have existed long before the disco phenomenum.

Ohhhh .. what, even before 1982? Ibiza was well known for it's nightlife even back then !

stephen said:
no i am writing it for them as they are concerned that ibiza is becoming known more and more as only a clubbing destination and nothing else.

what do you think??

pawa is right ;-) sa caleta is my favourite paella on the island too

unmissable!

Back