I keep dreaming about a girl at work

koppas84

This girl has worked here for about a year. Been with my missus now for a year and still see her at work etc. Going pretty mad about her to be honest. To the point, she has appeared in my dreams in two of the past three nights. Last night, I dreamt we were in a supermarket and I heard the sound of German bombers and I ran and hid under a car. No idea why there was a car in there. She was under there too. I pretty much saved her then she began to ignore me. Went outside, same thing, bombs, hide under car, hug her, get ignored. My alarm then went off this morning and I Was actually relieved as I was pretty scared. :D

Now, are these dreams subliminal messages urging me to declare my "lust" for her. I could tell her about my dreams but that will, no doubt, freak her out. Oh, and I also imagnied I was knobbing her the other night when with my missus. Big eek I know!

Dunno why I have posted this but wanted to get it off my chest. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :lol:

Planes, bombs and war scenes = definite lust dream.

The plane is said to represent the male sex organ. ;)

Have you considered writing to 'Dear Deidre' at The Sun?

No, thought I'd have more luck on here.

Just found this out - seems pretty much spot on!

To see a bomb in your dream, indicates that you may be going through a potentially explosive and trying situation in your waking life. The bomb could represent repressed desires and unexpressed emotions that are likely to explode or burst if not dealt with soon. It could be something within yourself, such as the desire to explode with anger over an issue that's affecting you.

I'll definitely explode sooner or later. :D

211_kleenex.jpg

What about posting up a picture of your missus, and a picture of the bird in your work, and let us decide what you should do?

Could even run a poll on it, so its democratic, see?

This girl has worked here for about a year. Been with my missus now for a year and still see her at work etc. Going pretty mad about her to be honest. To the point, she has appeared in my dreams in two of the past three nights. Last night, I dreamt we were in a supermarket and I heard the sound of German bombers and I ran and hid under a car. No idea why there was a car in there. She was under there too. I pretty much saved her then she began to ignore me. Went outside, same thing, bombs, hide under car, hug her, get ignored. My alarm then went off this morning and I Was actually relieved as I was pretty scared. :D

Now, are these dreams subliminal messages urging me to declare my "lust" for her. I could tell her about my dreams but that will, no doubt, freak her out. Oh, and I also imagnied I was knobbing her the other night when with my missus. Big eek I know!

Dunno why I have posted this but wanted to get it off my chest. :D

On the next works night out. Get it f**ked! :D

Hope this helps.

The dream means that this girl is never ever gonna touch you with a bargepole and you know it, there are better men out there than you and as much as you wish to stop these men from getting to her, you can't (represented by you hiding from sirens). You may drive a sportscar or use material things or money to cover the fact that you have a tiny penis.. this could be why you are hiding under a car in your dream with the girl.. the car/ materal things are your shield. The supermarket may represent the fact that you would even try to buy this womans affection.. I wouldn't bother... and if I was your girlfriend I would kick you in those tiny nuts :D

Ah my friend you are experiencing the age old dilemma that faces every man at least a hundred times in his life.

You are thinking with the wrong head!!

I understand your pain and confusion on this matter but as a male of the species, its a natural bodily occurrence and means that you are healthy, normal and in the prime of your manhood!!

Men were not designed to be with one the one partner all of their life's, the "spread your wild oats" theory is a valid one.

It all depends on what age you are. If you are under 26 then go for it. Im a great believer in following your instincts, life is short, so make it exciting when you can. If your Mrs finds out.. she finds out, deal with that problem when if it arises. For all you know she could be getting "knobed" by some guy in her job....

It may be the case that this girl at work could turn out to be your future wife. If you have no commitments to you current GF, like house or kids, and you are young, then go for it and see what happens.

You will also pick up some valuable life experience if it all goes Pete Tong!!

Back