i am going to ibiza in summer of '03 and wanttostayfor1month

W

woden

i am going to ibiza in summer of '03 and want to stay for 1month and am looking for people to stay with or who can help me out

One month Ibiza

Bring a lot of money coz a month is gonna cost you a lot!!

Re: i am going to ibiza in summer of '03 and wanttostayfor1m

woden said:
i am going to ibiza in summer of '03 and want to stay for 1month and am looking for people to stay with or who can help me out

Lucky U. ;)

nice to know there are people still out there who are willing to meet new people all of the time!!

Yeah I agree! It is a comforting thought. ;) :p

I look forward to meeting some of you next summer. Great for us newbies too!

Danny

ibz

when is everyone goin over there then , i am going in may yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh :lol:

Tinky

I am going in mid to the end of August with my best friend Quinn! It's her first time. I can't wait to show here my favorite place on Earth. We are only going for a week because we are going to France, Italy and Switzerland as well. I can't wait! 8)

Wow! Nice trip! Can I come? ;)

Just kidding! LOL I did a similar trip through those countries myself. Great to that you are sharing the IBIZA experience with your best friend, her first time too! :eek: :eek: She will thank you for it!!!

Wow! Nice trip! Can I come? ;)

Just kidding! LOL I did a similar trip through those countries myself. Great to that you are sharing the IBIZA experience with your best friend, her first time too! :eek: :eek: She will thank you for it!!!

I know sometimes my comp does funny s**t and I dont know whats coming or going, it just freezes for a while :confused: like its pissed at me and says "I'll just let him wait for a while until he loses all patience, picks me up and throws me out the window.." Bastard things!

10 days start of september. been last 2 years @ this time, suits us fine.

i will have all summer to read the great reviews on here then vrooooom, up up and away...... :D

Back