i am going to ibiza in summer of '03 and wanttostayfor1month

I will be trekking around europe from may to the end of august. I am hoping to be in Ibiza at the beginning of june through to the end of june. I missed most of the openning parties last year and i wouldn;t mind finding a job for a month done there too. Everbody told me finding a place would be difficult for just a month which sux. Can anybody help....

jas

wow..i never knew that existed. And in nelson of all places. Is it only in the summer?? What you up to in Nelson over new years..

jas

Pretty sweet eh? :D Nelson has an amazing music scene. There are many wicked DJs who play at the Fluid Lounge (downtown just off Baker Ave.). Its funny cause it seems quite underground, the DJ scene, at first but you only have to spend a short time there and u will see. There is an old apartment that many of the local DJs have recorded in for Freshvibe Records (another local production).

Shambhala has been going for 5 years, next will be its 6th and it gets bigger and bigger every year. They started I think with only 3 stages and next year 6!!! :eek: :lol: All different styles: jungle, hip-hop, house, chill, trance...

On Dec 13th ill be going to see DJ Lorin from San Fransisco. He played at Shambhala this summer and ripped it!!

Hopefully going to this house party there for New Year. Some DJs will be spinning but dont know who yet. Its invite only so should be pretty good. ;)

But definitely go to Shambhala next year. Its an amazing trip...72 hours non-stop!!! :twisted:

Danny

Back