How To Avoid The Downside Of Returning Home After Ibiza

haha sure but what will happend to superbarbie once she reaches 35?? got to stay fit for clubbing hun, but you sound like fun company anywayz! must look you up when i go to fancy london town myself soon! hihi

Ibiza-girlie said:
haha sure but what will happend to superbarbie once she reaches 35?? got to stay fit for clubbing hun, but you sound like fun company anywayz! must look you up when i go to fancy london town myself soon! hihi

The only exercise I do is dancing for 10 hours at a wkend, running up escalators at tube stations lol and sex but I've always been a size 8, but you might be right I might hit 30 and it all goes saggy :eek: :p

The thing that keeps me going is that I think my diet is really healthy (I hardly eat any kind of junk food) and I drink loads of water :p

Make sure you come back 2-3 days before a big night out so you recover and then go out again, it weens you off more gently.

Then make sure you take o few days off before going bakc to work after that!

hih this discussion is evolving into something I personally dont like. Me i eat like a pig and for once in my life im starting to pay the price now, gained 10 pounds i definately want to loose before ibiza - anyone have any (healthy) ways of doing it besides sex and exercise???? prefer the first part....

Ibiza-girlie said:
hih this discussion is evolving into something I personally dont like. Me i eat like a pig and for once in my life im starting to pay the price now, gained 10 pounds i definately want to loose before ibiza - anyone have any (healthy) ways of doing it besides sex and exercise???? prefer the first part....

Try the Atkins diet, you can only eat 25grams of Carbs a day but any thing else and my girlfriend has lost 8lb in the last ten days on it cos were off away in two weeks.

You have to be prepared to eat alot of meat though.

Ibiza-girlie said:

Exercise is the only way doll! I managed to lose the extra pouns I put on after leaving uni by hitting the gym 3 times a week. I didn't really eat much crap to begin with but I stopped eating crisps every day. Is hard but can be done! My incentive is looking toned in my bikini.

uhh it sounds hard, well in Denmark we have other measurements : so mind me asking how many grams is 1lb or the 8lb she lost??? heeeelp!!!
soundsl ike a great idea as i love chicken, fish (but also compley carbs such as bread, pasta, potatoes etc)

Coming back from Ibiza has been very hard for me and sam, I guess the fact that we are both bored in our jobs and felt we had little to come back to didnt help much either. So far I have been getting through it by drinking lots of vodka... works a treat until you are sober in the morning again grrr!

What tracy said was true though, coming back is hard, but you didnt go all the way out there to think about coming home... you went out there for a reason and you have to remember all the things you did and the great times you had. Its the memories that are important, if you forgot what you did already then why did you go?? Get those photos developed and keep them handy, and you can do what I did, get a cheap video camera and capture the sounds out there too... they make a difference!

Failing that... just drink more!!
alcoholic.gif

The day we get back from the White Isle Subliminal is on with Colours at the Arches in Glasgow so that should help bring us down slowly :)

Back