How Long...??

Just wait until the start of the season next year, this place will get hectic again. :)

Awww good stuff :) Havent booked my trip to Ibiza next year yet, but looking to go in July... just waiting for friends to confirm time off work etc then we can get flights & accommodation booked & my countdown can officially begin!!

Awww good stuff :) Havent booked my trip to Ibiza next year yet, but looking to go in July... just waiting for friends to confirm time off work etc then we can get flights & accommodation booked & my countdown can officially begin!!

Same with us. Putting out the email to the group, who have until Jan to secure funds and what not, then can book. :)

About as long ago as anyone I think.

5,500 posts but only about 50 of them in the last 3 years. I miss and love you all though....

I joined in 2008, the first year I went. I have been telling folk it was 2009 when I first went....der :lol: the drugs are obviously taking their toll.
Only started posting properly this year though, read the forums since before I went which is why I expected space opening at 12 midday when I got there and it wasnt. :(
Cant believe so many have been here so long :D
Already booked for June 8)

About as long ago as anyone I think

5,500 posts but only about 50 of them in the last 3 years. I miss and love you all though....

Hi ya Russ. I remember you as rustywoo!

I used to spend a lot of time one here ... It always seemed a uniquely friendly forum and it seemed only sensible when Buckley organised So... quite a few moons ago now ....I think everybody knew we'd get on in the flesh despite not having met before .... and we did.... that was a great night... 8)

Sorry to resurrect this thread again. Rarely come on here now, just logged in to find that I passed my tenth anniversary 2 days ago! YeeHah! Party time?

I joined when we were going to ibiza out of season for the first time...The"Whats it like in winter"thread was not much help. It never said we`d have a lock in at a bar with hookers and end up bringing one back to the hotel..:p :lol:

Back