How Long...??

Talking of 'distinguished' I've just realised, since joining here in 2003 I've become a grandad 3 times over. :eek:

Got 3 beautiful grand daughters, Lexi Mary 6, Amy Louise 3 and Abbigail 2 years old. :D

Talking of 'distinguished' I've just realised, since joining here in 2003 I've become a grandad 3 times over. :eek:

Got 3 beautiful grand daughters, Lexi Mary 6, Amy Louise 3 and Abbigail 2 years old. :D

congrats I always wanted a daughter still have a chance to have a grand daughter, I might have to settle for just spoiling the daughter in law.

How lucky are they to have an eccentric Gramps who gigs in Ibiza? :lol:

Hmmmmm I think I lose, I only joined yesterday! But have been lurking for ages & thought it was about time I joined!!

Its so nice to see a forum like this that is still so active and popular! Some really good forums and websites I have used in the past for info on holiday destinations etc have become obsolete in the last few years….

Hmmmmm I think I lose, I only joined yesterday! But have been lurking for ages & thought it was about time I joined!!

Its so nice to see a forum like this that is still so active and popular! Some really good forums and websites I have used in the past for info on holiday destinations etc have become obsolete in the last few years….

Just wait until the start of the season next year, this place will get hectic again. :)

Back