How long til' you go?

It's looking like May 15 - 21 of 2020 now that I have all the information at my disposal. The people at this site have been instrumental in helping me decide against an April journey and for mid-May! I can't thank you all enough.

I'm truly excited! My passport arrives this week and then I feel like it's a good time to book everything. I'm staying at the posh Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza. I know I was telling some people Marriott, but they aren't going to open the W Hotel until construction is done, and that might not be until September; though it says August on their website. Anyway, I will be satisfied with Hard Rock. I'm secretly hoping there will be free bottled water! ?

It's looking like May 15 - 21 of 2020 now that I have all the information at my disposal. The people at this site have been instrumental in helping me decide against an April journey and for mid-May! I can't thank you all enough.

I'm truly excited! My passport arrives this week and then I feel like it's a good time to book everything. I'm staying at the posh Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza. I know I was telling some people Marriott, but they aren't going to open the W Hotel until construction is done, and that might not be until September; though it says August on their website. Anyway, I will be satisfied with Hard Rock. I'm secretly hoping there will be free bottled water! ?
About the W Hotel; you do realise that people are talking about it opening in September 2019, yes? Maybe it will, maybe it won't....

About the W Hotel; you do realise that people are talking about it opening in September 2019, yes? Maybe it will, maybe it won't....
I had understood August, but had Marriott's help-people call the property and ask for something more specific. That's who explained for us that construction was ongoing, and that W may not open in August at all, but that it may be September instead. I think that is fine, but I wish it were among my options of places to stay. There's not even a way to do a cost comparison...

Nice!?? What club nights you going to?

Nothing set in stone yet but we are planning to go to Eden for Defected, Ants and then Elrow maybe, Circo Loco or Solomun at Amnesia (or both ?), maybe Sasha & Digweed at Privilege too ?‍♂️

Will probably just make it up as we go along, like usual haha :D

What about you guys? Any plans? or just turn up and go with the flow?

Nothing set in stone yet but we are planning to go to Eden for Defected, Ants and then Elrow maybe, Circo Loco or Solomun at Amnesia (or both ?), maybe Sasha & Digweed at Privilege too ?‍♂️

Will probably just make it up as we go along, like usual haha :D

What about you guys? Any plans? or just turn up and go with the flow?
Seems like you have a jammed packed schedule! ? The guys will be me alone? going to afterlife at HI... Will only be in ibiza 24 hours then back to Madrid.. In Oct going for Dixon closing and staying 2 nights! Always short and sweet nowadays

Back