How long til' you go?

Pulling a sicky is a good shout.

Just make sure to cover your tracks lol.

Our lass pulled a friday sicky a few year ago, so we could have an Ibiza weekend in September ??

All went fine and we got away with it I'm glad to report.:D?

However she nearly blew it on the friday morning when she was calling in sick from the airport. We literally just missed a tannoy announcement calling a gate number or something! ??? If they heard that then game would of been up!

Stay alert ?

PS, she also kept her phone on flight mode in case anyone rang and heard the intl dialing code.
It's only a 4 day trip so a sicky would definitely be doable, cheers for the advice ;)

We had a mates 40th few years ago. More or less the same crew are going in two weeks for someone else 40th ? I'm giving it a miss this time.. all staying at IRH.. be warned,be very afraid...

We had a mates 40th few years ago. More or less the same crew are going in two weeks for someone else 40th ? I'm giving it a miss this time.. all staying at IRH.. be warned,be very afraid...
Was talking to someone going to this earlier. They are leaving Ibiza on 26th May so are at IRH for few days before.. just a heads up..?

Looks like I am back to Ibiza for the 5th consecutive year making it I believe my 10th trip over

Flying out on the 19th June for 3 nights staying at Puchet in San An

Likely renting a car for the duration and going to be open minded and try Musicon at Pacha....

Back