How long til' you go?

Going Sept 1- 17th. I was hesitant and Tbh I still am because it is expensive, so I have hotels with free cancellation but I just booked the flight from Toronto to BCN and BCN to Ibz, so it's official. I thought last year would be my last, but I guess it isn't. I do really want to travel to other places ie cheaper destinations but I'm an addict.

I managed to find a decent deal in PDB so I'm staying there for the first time for the first 10 days of my trip. I always stay in San Antonio for cost purposes but I decided to splurge a little bit not too much.

Going Sept 1- 17th. I was hesitant and Tbh I still am because it is expensive, so I have hotels with free cancellation but I just booked the flight from Toronto to BCN and BCN to Ibz, so it's official. I thought last year would be my last, but I guess it isn't. I do really want to travel to other places ie cheaper destinations but I'm an addict.

I managed to find a decent deal in PDB so I'm staying there for the first time for the first 10 days of my trip. I always stay in San Antonio for cost purposes but I decided to splurge a little bit not too much.
Wish I only had to buy one ticket!

Check out FlyLevel.com if you can somehow fly out of Montreal. You can do BCN and back in early Sept for less than 500 USD.

8 weeks now for me but my boyfriend is going next week for a wedding I couldn't get time off work for ? I was ok with it at the time of booking but now I am seriously considering packing in my job just to go or coming down with a mysterious illness in the next few days ???

Pulling a sicky is a good shout.

Just make sure to cover your tracks lol.

Our lass pulled a friday sicky a few year ago, so we could have an Ibiza weekend in September ??

All went fine and we got away with it I'm glad to report.:D?

However she nearly blew it on the friday morning when she was calling in sick from the airport. We literally just missed a tannoy announcement calling a gate number or something! ? ?? If they heard that then game would of been up!

Stay alert ?

PS, she also kept her phone on flight mode in case anyone rang and heard the intl dialing code.

Back