How long til' you go?

7 months. Decided to book and hope Brexit doesn't get in the way, nearly a grand with half of it to pay next year! But at least going out I've bagged seat 1A. VIP diva or what??...wait, it's Ryanair. Ah, well, close to the toilet.

Looks like we won't be able to use the EHIC though so any medical issues may require payment up front and then reclaim from the insurers.

After booking June, I'm now sniffing round for September. Argos in Talamanca looks a shout - looking at the pennies it's either 4/5 days in sept or 7+ in Oct when room prices are much lower. Even in September some of the prices I've seen are eye-watering - at least for in and around Ibiza city and Formentera.

After booking June, I'm now sniffing round for September. Argos in Talamanca looks a shout - looking at the pennies it's either 4/5 days in sept or 7+ in Oct when room prices are much lower. Even in September some of the prices I've seen are eye-watering - at least for in and around Ibiza city and Formentera.
Just an add - decided to go back to Menorca in September so it's just the one holiday in Ibiza/Formentera; so 2019 is a mix of the Channel isles, Ibiza, Menorca and for a change Gibraltar in August for some hockey (and beer)!

Plan to visit a different country every year, but I always scratch those plans and fly to Ibiza instead. lol. Just can't resist that place. Like a magnet!

2013 - Planned for Malta. Went to Ibiza.
2014 - Planned for Cyprus. Went to Ibiza.
2015 - Planned for Chicago. Went to Ibiza.
2016 - Planned for Florida. Went to Ibiza.
2017 - Planned for Benidorm. Went to Ibiza.
2018 - Planned for Australia. Went to Ibiza.

The same thing happens every year. I keep tabs on the best summer deals around the world. Search the best hotel reviews, work out the budget, save up, and list the pros and cons for the holiday, buy clothes and get fit, and right before I book the holiday I just think of Ibiza again and that's it! An overwhelming urge to return to Ibiza comes back and I find myself booking another flight. :p I'm planning to visit Malta this year, but I know I will receive that wonderful email again - 'Congratulations! You're on your way to Ibiza.' Might need therapy to get over Ibiza. :D - But why? I love it there!

Last edited:
Done the via Barcelona flight a few in winter.. the excitement on the barca to Ibz flight is always a high light...:)

Done that flight like 3 times now. It's great, but really any flight to Ibiza is!

@Aaron_2014 I know what you mean. I started throwing in other cities to visit in my last two ibiza trips, but I have to make sure I get enough days in ibz first. Barcelona was a nice surprise last year though

Plan to visit a different country every year, but I always scratch those plans and fly to Ibiza instead. lol. Just can't resist that place. Like a magnet!

2013 - Planned for Malta. Went to Ibiza.
2014 - Planned for Cyprus. Went to Ibiza.
2015 - Planned for Chicago. Went to Ibiza.
2016 - Planned for Florida. Went to Ibiza.
2017 - Planned for Benidorm. Went to Ibiza.
2018 - Planned for Australia. Went to Ibiza.

The same thing happens every year. I keep tabs on the best summer deals around the world. Search the best hotel reviews, work out the budget, save up, and list the pros and cons for the holiday, buy clothes and get fit, and right before I book the holiday I just think of Ibiza again and that's it! An overwhelming urge to return to Ibiza comes back and I find myself booking another flight. :p I'm planning to visit Malta this year, but I know I will receive that wonderful email again - 'Congratulations! You're on your way to Ibiza.' Might need therapy to get over Ibiza. :D - But why? I love it there!
Haha love it!!

Similar situation this we were hell bent on going to Croatia but then we got invited to a wedding in Ibiza in May so obviously going to that and we've decided to go back to Ibiza in July for a proper holiday, maybe we will go to Croatia next year :lol::lol::lol:

Back