How long til' you go?

I think Ryanair is having some kind of discounts right now, if anyone is interested!

I just booked go and back just 1day for CamelPhat opening, for 25£ 🤩🤩🤩

We were seriously considering popping over for the grace jones weekend and spent an hour looking at hotels earlier around old town but 400€ to share bathroom? Fuk dat
Wife was licking chops over that night and Chaka Khan at Hi at the end of June. We already are booked for mid May, but that's unlikely now too due to recent move, various reasons. Might have to go without a trip to Ibiza this year... need to decide in the next week.

Did play mega millions (lottery), so if I win I promise to spot you for hotel and entry. Only if you promise to take my picture with Ms Jones on my lap.

If anyone casually knows anyone in town with a spare room/couch/inflatable waterbed that wkd please let us know (we’d obv return the favour this end!) That gig would make my girlfriend’s year!!!

If anyone casually knows anyone in town with a spare room/couch/inflatable waterbed that wkd please let us know (we’d obv return the favour this end!) That gig would make my girlfriend’s year!!!
Hey... Go to North and spend 100€ in taxi...
Es Figueral, nice beach, 154€ for 2 nights...

Back