How long til' you go?

9 days, found some decent priced flights Friday to Monday with no leave needed. Out Jet2 & in Ryanair from Bristol.

Booked for some sun thinking nothing much going on and looking to enjoy some better weather\food\drink but seems to be a lot of options all 3 days\nights...so the midlife (hopefully) crisis adventure continues!

I think the difference would be people on holiday with kids in August vs more hardcore holiday in September.

FYI - I have been in mid August, but never September, so its full SWAG on my part. 😁

Edit: American SWAG = Scientific Wild Ass Guess

Last edited:
I think the difference would be people on holiday with kids in August vs more hardcore holiday in September.

FYI - I have been in mid August, but never September, so its full SWAG on my part. 😁

Edit: American SWAG = Scientific Wild Ass Guess
I appreciate the SWAG! It would probably be an easier decision if all the lineups were out.

Alright gang, currently booked the last week in August. Thinking of pushing that until the 3rd week in September. Should I keep it as is, or change things? Cost would be about equal for either option.
I’ve not been in August, but I always think September is the best month. Maybe it’s just the nights I pick but I always find the crowds at club nights are a bit older which suits me better. I get a more relaxed vibe from the place too than early summer.

Last year, September actually felt busier than August in restaurants, bars and in clubs, as many people seemed to avoid August (& July) due to the higher accommodation prices.

A lot of places we regularly visit reported quieter than usual Augusts too, meaning that restaurants you would typically need to book in advance had walk ins available, even at the weekend.

But usually, I prefer later on in September too, when it’s not as hot and there are fewer kids.

Although October is better!

Alright gang, currently booked the last week in August. Thinking of pushing that until the 3rd week in September. Should I keep it as is, or change things? Cost would be about equal for either option.
.....you will never fly to the island in august again 😀

1month and Nearly 4 months n 5 months for Glitterbox Hi Ibiza july 14th aug 18th
2last mn Booking to support our national héro Defected/Glitterbox vétéran DJ Sam Karlson,famous in Parisian scène end 90's ,just got worldwide fame since 2years very good mate of Aktarus NRV that introduce me to him last Glitterbox closing 2023
He had 3 dates but may 18th S/R flight IS 450€ S/R ,quiet pricey just to attend 2 daytime/nightime parties
Screenshot_20240323-225838_1.jpg

Last edited:
9 weeks......
Ibiza was great at christmas (20 Dec. - 05 of Jan.). . First 8 days breakfast at the terrace without a t-shirt on. December was great.
Salinas 1 of January was fun, for the first swim of the year, 100´s of people there.

Back