How long til' you go?

Ah yes, formally the all inclusive hell hole known as Alua Miami. Interesting choice....tight parking but do-able. Thanks for reply.

'Interesting' worries me! But we vowed to go cheap and cheerful, we've got a hire and will be out and about all day, so really just sleeping there

94 days...booked for Thursday 25th - Sunday 28th get in 10am on the thursday buts its a 11am flight on the sunday aswell 😂:rolleyes: staying in san an bay B&B flying from edinburgh £260 seemed like a good deal to me.

I done an 10am return last year, Martinez Bros > San an for bags> Airport.

Fast forward 3 hours and I’m in a queue for passport control with my tshirt on inside out and my sliders on the wrong feet lol

Monday July the 15th for a week and staying at The El Pinar Cala Llonga again. Was so good there last Year.

So it’s me and the Mrs, the 2 Boys who will be 14 and 16, Mrs Parents and my Mum 😁

I’ve done Ibiza every way possible over the Years but never taken my Mum. She’s heard me bang on about it for over 20 Years so it’ll be ace to get her there.

Me and the Mrs are aloud a Night out and a Day out while the Parents keep an eye on the Boys. So we are thinking Clockwork Orange at Es Paradis for the Day and Camelphat at Pacha for the Night out (if they are back there)

Our Mums want to do Parasailing and my Mum wants to walk up Dalt Vila 😂

Monday July the 15th for a week and staying at The El Pinar Cala Llonga again. Was so good there last Year.

So it’s me and the Mrs, the 2 Boys who will be 14 and 16, Mrs Parents and my Mum 😁

I’ve done Ibiza every way possible over the Years but never taken my Mum. She’s heard me bang on about it for over 20 Years so it’ll be ace to get her there.

Me and the Mrs are aloud a Night out and a Day out while the Parents keep an eye on the Boys. So we are thinking Clockwork Orange at Es Paradis for the Day and Camelphat at Pacha for the Night out (if they are back there)

Our Mums want to do Parasailing and my Mum wants to walk up Dalt Vila 😂
Nice! I had a similar plan in 2020 (es Canar). Unfortunately it didn't work out.... 😂

Just booked for the 2nd weekend of May, going to the medieval festival in Dalt Vila + Formentera a couple of days...chill vibes 😇

Waiting to see who's playing at Ushuaia+Hi openings and some other lineups, then I will book a few mini breaks during the summer❤️

Honestly can't wait to be back!!

94 days...booked for Thursday 25th - Sunday 28th get in 10am on the thursday buts its a 11am flight on the sunday aswell 😂:rolleyes: staying in san an bay B&B flying from edinburgh £260 seemed like a good deal to me.
Just got a email from ryanair....we are sorry to inform you your flight on the 28th has been changed from 11.55am to 22.20pm :)
Il take that so looks like be out sat aswell result

Back