How long til' you go?

4 weeks, unfortunately not a lot is on that we are interested in we have unluckily hit every shit line up which kind of sucks but hey ho going to try make the most of the rest of what the island has to offer, might end up doing a few nights but not really bothered too much

4 weeks, unfortunately not a lot is on that we are interested in we have unluckily hit every shit line up which kind of sucks but hey ho going to try make the most of the rest of what the island has to offer, might end up doing a few nights but not really bothered too much
What are your dates? Im feeling pretty much the same for my personal tastes. We go on 25th of June for a week... pyramid lineup on the day after i get home is personally my favourite (3rd of July) 😭. I suppose luckily im going with 2 novices and 2 noobs, so showing them stuff takes my mind off personal lineups... at least thats what im trying to convince myself. Hoping Underground or Octan can entice me to sumat

What are your dates? Im feeling pretty much the same for my personal tastes. We go on 25th of June for a week... pyramid lineup on the day after i get home is personally my favourite (3rd of July) 😭. I suppose luckily im going with 2 novices and 2 noobs, so showing them stuff takes my mind off personal lineups... at least thats what im trying to convince myself. Hoping Underground or Octan can entice me to sumat
Fly out the 24th mate, not one line for our visit is worth a look in imo, we go clubbing all the time though so not the worst thing just a shame cause this year there is loads of artists playing the island that we love and yeah that date for 3rd is ideal

Fly out the 24th mate, not one line for our visit is worth a look in imo, we go clubbing all the time though so not the worst thing just a shame cause this year there is loads of artists playing the island that we love and yeah that date for 3rd is ideal
Yeh i know what you mean, its more gutting that artists you really like are on loads in the 2 months after (i looked at moving dates but it wasnt to be). Wanted and still probably will take the group to Circo, but for €80 and no real interests it hurts, plus they will want to sod off after garden rather than battle in those rooms.

You not even gonna bother with Pyramid? I will be going, cant not go Amnesia.

I reckon Pacha on Saturday night is right up your street, going off your tastes 🤣

Yeh i know what you mean, its more gutting that artists you really like are on loads in the 2 months after (i looked at moving dates but it wasnt to be). Wanted and still probably will take the group to Circo, but for €80 and no real interests it hurts, plus they will want to sod off after garden rather than battle in those rooms.

You not even gonna bother with Pyramid? I will be going, cant not go Amnesia.

I reckon Pacha on Saturday night is right up your street, going off your tastes 🤣
Yeah will be doing Pyramid mate more than
likely. that’s it. The money you hand over just doesn’t justify it if it’s not a night you know you'll properly enjoy.. Saturday 26th pal?

Back