How long til' you go?

Long story
Was meant to be flying out in 3 plus weeks for clockwork. This year wasn’t really doing it for me so pushed out to the end of August (passport issue for the wife as the issue date was due to expire start of Aug)

New Passport arrived on Saturday- so much for the 10 weeks - more like 10 days 🤦🏼

Pulled back so 55 days which i’ll be across for our wedding anniversary (11)

Staying at the recently opened TRS - great deal for 9 nights. 🙌🏻

Not been to this part of San Ann, looks like a 20 min walk to the sunset strip

Any local bars etc worth going?
Let me know what you think of TRS, stopping there September. I only know the obvious bars that way, So Chiriniguito one way and Buddha the other

Not me but me and our lass had drinks with the 4 parents last night and my mam and dad decided to drop it in that they’ve booked up for Santa Eulalia for 10 nights in Sep to rub salt in the wounds even more!

I’ll let them off though since they were the ones who took me to Ibiza multiple times when i was a kid and introduced me to the best island in the world😁

2 weeks Saturday now for us. Had our May trip cancelled at Gatwick, 2am!

Really hope this holiday happens and it’s shite that neither of us are currently feeling excited about it for obvious reasons

Sorry to hear that. Were you due to be flying with Easyjet or BA? Sadly there have been a lot of flight cancellations from Gatwick and our original BA flight out in May was cancelled and moved (thankfully, the same day) to Heathrow. Hopefully this trip happens.

2 weeks Saturday now for us. Had our May trip cancelled at Gatwick, 2am!

Really hope this holiday happens and it’s shite that neither of us are currently feeling excited about it for obvious reasons
Are you there for the Clockwork Weekend (14th-18th July)? We are the same, can't get fully excited until the plane takes off...

Are you there for the Clockwork Weekend (14th-18th July)? We are the same, can't get fully excited until the plane takes off...
Had tickets for Amnesia on the Friday but a week ago Easy Jet moved our Flights from Friday Morning to Saturday evening. Couldn’t make this shit up really, so we are now missing CO Amnesia

Not sure if we will do any of the other Parties

Had tickets for Amnesia on the Friday but a week ago Easy Jet moved our Flights from Friday Morning to Saturday evening. Couldn’t make this shit up really, so we are now missing CO Amnesia

Not sure if we will do any of the other Parties
Bit limited this year with Cova Santa selling out quick and Sunday meant to be quiet 😐 Sure we'll find some fun 🕺☀️🍹

Back