How long til' you go?

Had tickets for Amnesia on the Friday but a week ago Easy Jet moved our Flights from Friday Morning to Saturday evening. Couldn’t make this shit up really, so we are now missing CO Amnesia

Not sure if we will do any of the other Parties
Is “sshh” an option?

Bit limited this year with Cova Santa selling out quick and Sunday meant to be quiet 😐 Sure we'll find some fun 🕺☀️🍹
I'm going to attempt some different things this year...we will be doing the Amnesia event on the Friday, but after that, might try Chinois for Luciano on the Saturday. Promised the missus it will be a classy affair this time! Famous last words...

I'm going to attempt some different things this year...we will be doing the Amnesia event on the Friday, but after that, might try Chinois for Luciano on the Saturday. Promised the missus it will be a classy affair this time! Famous last words...
I have to go to Soloman on the Sunday, still trying to work out the Saturday. I can't handle a full weekend of CO music to be fair

Enjoy!!

I have to go to Soloman on the Sunday, still trying to work out the Saturday. I can't handle a full weekend of CO music to be fair

Enjoy!!
I am thinking about Glitterbox on the Sunday, quite a good line-up and my missus will get on ok with the music.

However, there was someone in the Clockwork FB group the other day saying he went, and absolutely hated it! Too packed, younger ravers barging into you etc...didn't make it sound that great at all to be fair. Also not sure how I feel about Hi...make the decision once I'm there I guess

I am thinking about Glitterbox on the Sunday, quite a good line-up and my missus will get on ok with the music.

However, there was someone in the Clockwork FB group the other day saying he went, and absolutely hated it! Too packed, younger ravers barging into you etc...didn't make it sound that great at all to be fair. Also not sure how I feel about Hi...make the decision once I'm there I guess
I've sworn never to go Hi, still mourning Space (late 90s Space really)

If Glitterbox is that bad Lord knows what Soloman will be like 😐. I might try Space at Bora Bora Sunday after the CO thing

I've sworn never to go Hi, still mourning Space (late 90s Space really)

If Glitterbox is that bad Lord knows what Soloman will be like 😐. I might try Space at Bora Bora Sunday after the CO thing
Exactly mate, Solomun will be even worse. My missus is already saying that she doesn't want to be crushed in a rammed club, so I need to tread carefully. Where have you seen Space @ Bora Bora advertised? I can only see this 'DANCE' event advertised for every Sunday in July and August, Nic Fancuilli

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly mate, Solomun will be even worse. My missus is already saying that she doesn't want to be crushed in a rammed club, so I need to tread carefully. Where have you seen Space @ Bora Bora advertised? I can only see this 'DANCE' event advertised for every Sunday in July and August, Nic Fancuilli
I'm sure someone on here called off a Space thing? Said they had a good night anyway, not really looked into it
I've got no idea to be honest. Going to end up squashed at Pacha 😁

I'm sure someone on here called off a Space thing? Said they had a good night anyway, not really looked into it
I've got no idea to be honest. Going to end up squashed at Pacha 😁
I think the Space event was a one-off...one Sunday in June. This Nic Fancuilli thing is every Sunday in July and August. Free entry but you need to register and have a ticket (bit like Pikes). No harm in having it as an option even if you don't go. I think we will stick our heads in for a couple of hours early doors...then see if we fancy Glitterbox later on.

At least with Glitterbox, the accessible tunes will make the crowds tolerable...with Solomun I'm not sure my other half would last long if the tunes were ploddy....

I think the Space event was a one-off...one Sunday in June. This Nic Fancuilli thing is every Sunday in July and August. Free entry but you need to register and have a ticket (bit like Pikes). No harm in having it as an option even if you don't go. I think we will stick our heads in for a couple of hours early doors...then see if we fancy Glitterbox later on.

At least with Glitterbox, the accessible tunes will make the crowds tolerable...with Solomun I'm not sure my other half would last long if the tunes were ploddy....
Thanks for the heads up, I'll get on the list for that and Pikes on the Saturday as options. Might see you in there

You not making me feel any better about Soloman 😂

Thanks for the heads up, I'll get on the list for that and Pikes on the Saturday as options. Might see you in there

You not making me feel any better about Soloman 😂
I think Solomun depends on who you are with and what sort of 'mood' you are in. I've got mates who love him, others that think he's boring.

Back