How long til' you go?

Here. Rested and ready to rock..:)
Water is bloody freezing:eek:
You need antifreze. Apparently hierbas by the bucketful does the job!!
Quick looks shows the sea temperature was 15c today. That's just about the sea temp around England late June!

Long day yesterday with friends. To many early drinks. Sky was purple :) will get photos from my daughters tablet as my phone died early,I died soon after:eek:.. some walking planned today sounds like hell right now..

We stay late in a mate apartment last night..I wasn't feeling the May West:oops: going to san jose and cala vadella soon I think.. need nice walk..
IMG_20180401_132833.jpg
IMG_20180401_132849.jpg

Just printed off my Ryanair ticket with aisle seat, fast-track security and fast-track immigration on return. £17 lighter, but £17 nearer the glorious day!

Deffo worried about what else we will have to do come Brexit, it took 30 mins to book, print and pay for that lot - including jogging upstairs for my passport which I ALWAYS forget to have with me when booking.

Not been able to print off my Jet2 return flight - too early. Would be nice to be able to do the lot in one go!

Or if you’re in the North you can also use - Wasn’t feeling the Geordie (Best). Also used as an expression of goodwill - To wish someone all the Geordie (Best). Which has over the years been whittled down to a rhyming slang of wishing someone all the hairy chest (best). Sadly all these terms will disappear after Brexit.

Back