How long til' you go?

Finally here! Sweltering evening too, Blimey, hotel Puerto's a bit posh now, even has s bell boy taking my bags to the room. Some kind of do next door, but been into town and had my photo taken. Grief.

Formentea tomorrow for my birthday. Don't ask how many, but it's cheaper on the ferries now.

I'll be well gone trying to catch the one back after 1am. Hard year. I fecking well deserve it. Love you Formentera, so happy to be back again.

We are staying at Puerto in two weeks ! How are the rooms?

For those who know and love it, Bar Luzz in es Pujols looks up for sale, do use while you can.

Thanks ... yes I think we are probably the same (interior) ... paid ~£220 for 3 nights which is the same as one night at our usual place so can’t complain!
The rooftop pool + bar terrace are fab, just hope it's still warm enough to be used when you get here. Also two well stocked supermarkets opposite which is handy. Downside is currently the spa is out of order. Good job it's hot and sunny so no need for it.

Essentially Sat 12th Pikes, Sun 13th Pacha for Solomun?

Staying SAN An

Pikes sounds like a good shout on the Saturday will take a look but we are definitely at Solomun on the Sunday and praying for Benimussa Park afters like last year which will be good for San An ... will look out for you ...

Pikes sounds like a good shout on the Saturday will take a look but we are definitely at Solomun on the Sunday and praying for Benimussa Park afters like last year which will be good for San An ... will look out for you ...
I’ll drop you my number nearer the time?

If anyone's planning catching the direct airport bus (10) from the port; the timetable's been ripped off the bus stop as if it has now been withdrawn, but it was running at 7.35am this morning and their website says it's running!!

Finally made it home - Ibiza to Glasgow, the CAA rescue flight was three (Gla/Man/New) combined into one, and in the end I think there were no more than 40 on - had to shift seats to balance the weight. Also got free food and hot drinks (but no bar service) and one to a row to have a lie-down!!

Got the train from Glasgow back to home , couldn't be arsed with a 5-hr coach journey that the CAA provided with no bar. Went first class and asked them not to be shy topping up my wine glass.

Must admit, the administration by the CAA/ATOL was outstanding, the worry took the gloss off the holiday, wish I'd known it would be all right. Photos to come once censored.

She’s got me going glitterbox on Sunday so that says it all really. Will be at amnesia closing though with bells and whistles on.

Back