How long til' you go?

We were going to hit Pacha for Solomun + Luciano on Sunday but I think (when I say think I mean 'plan too' with my sensible head on, we will see how long that lasts when were out there) we're going to have a chilled one Sunday night and wake up fresh and ready for 24 hours of Cocoon madness across Monday and Tuesday. Chill and fly home Wednesday.

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, SaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturdaySaturday!

We finally arrived to Ibiza ?but when we got to our Hotel for the first 3 nights at 12 o'clock last night they said your booking is cancelled☹
We booked the first three nights with Amoma, and paid in August but they got bankrupt on the 16'th of September, they got a room for 2 nights (Hope to get some money back)don't know yet about the last night before we moved to an apartment.......
But we're in Ibiza ?

Last edited:
Finally here! Sweltering evening too, Blimey, hotel Puerto's a bit posh now, even has s bell boy taking my bags to the room. Some kind of do next door, but been into town and had my photo taken. Grief.

Formentea tomorrow for my birthday. Don't ask how many, but it's cheaper on the ferries now.

I'll be well gone trying to catch the one back after 1am. Hard year. I fecking well deserve it. Love you Formentera, so happy to be back again.

Back