How long til' you go?

If I stick my neck out, I reckon malanga is on the cards, maybe amare too, pikes, es vedra, sa trinxa etc the usual suspects (we have a first timer with us!) - maybe dalias or even cova santa? ... anything aimed at ageless 40-50 year olds without families in tow!

the real uncertainty is evening food and drink (and also beaches I haven't been to before) but have saved loads of good advice off here, for which I'm very grateful :)
There a Japanese restaurant with a nice DJ box and small Dance floor worth checking up is there anything one playing it's.on a terrace.
Ireland's melodica king DJ Gustin

Last edited:
If I stick my neck out, I reckon malanga is on the cards, maybe amare too, pikes, es vedra, sa trinxa etc the usual suspects (we have a first timer with us!) - maybe dalias or even cova santa? ... anything aimed at ageless 40-50 year olds without families in tow!

the real uncertainty is evening food and drink (and also beaches I haven't been to before) but have saved loads of good advice off here, for which I'm very grateful :)
Oh yes Malanga and Pikes, me too at the end off this month. Don't know about Salinas with all the ones selling☹

Oh yes Malanga and Pikes, me too at the end off this month. Don't know about Salinas with all the ones selling☹

2 of my friends have been going there every day (!) and say it's not too bad. there's a guitarist called Pepe entertaining everyone right now!

ha - maybe, who knows!?

is there generally more drama when you go with a partner OR when you go with mates ??

[genuine question]

The missus keeps me on the right track whereas with mates everything is OTT and it ends up an endurance test. Waking up on the third day realising you haven't eaten since that toastie at the airport

I combine the both these days

Back