How long til' you go?

just over 2 weeks to go until possibly the strangest 3-in-1 holiday I've yet done. we're actually covering Granada, Ibiza and Umbria in the space of 12 days without any real idea of the cost to our funds (or relationship..) and this is all whilst we're supposed to be moving flat! 4 flights, 2 buses, 1 hire car, 6 trains, 3 hotels and a rave bus are all scheduled at various points. Mostly looking fwd to catching up with old friends from around Europe and getting high and switching off for the first time in months.
a week today, should be having pre drinks ready for shine :)
is that code?

48 days until our final trip of the year - straight out from work for a nice night flight out on the Tuesday night.

Wednesday morning collect our car, straight onto Sa Trinxa for a nice day on the beach then out later that evening for tapas at La Bodega before walking around the port to Pacha for Cocoon closings followed by Cocoon afters the next day.

Friday and Saturday will be a few days of proper chilling, discovering some new beaches and places to eat. Safe to say we cannot wait :D

48 days until our final trip of the year - straight out from work for a nice night flight out on the Tuesday night.

Wednesday morning collect our car, straight onto Sa Trinxa for a nice day on the beach then out later that evening for tapas at La Bodega before walking around the port to Pacha for Cocoon closings followed by Cocoon afters the next day.

Friday and Saturday will be a few days of proper chilling, discovering some new beaches and places to eat. Safe to say we cannot wait :D
Needs more emojii

Flying out on Saturday morning. First time and heading on my Toblerone. Hopefully be all settled having a few beers by the time the football starts. Then going to go to Amnesia on Saturday night.

10th - 14th of September for Resistance closing.

Recently split up after 5 years so hair will be let down, of what i've got left!

In the words of Chris Akabusi..."AWOOGA!"

Do you fly back on the Saturday?

Think I have the longest wait ..68days...
Merry Christmas everyone...
@stivi do you think some Halloween shenanigans might happen Friday 26 October?

No we’re flying back at midday on Sunday - perfect flight home really! Four full days and nights.
We fly out Saturday 6th so thought you may have been taking our flight home.
Good choice with cocoon closing and afters. Miss destino unfortunately on Friday but gonna Do zoo on the Sunday unless something better is happening.

You gonna miss a great party on October 5 :(.. Maybe they might be an afters..
Just read that again..so you'll be leaving on the 6th?
Scrap that I don't know who's flying when and where..

No flying to Ibiza Saturday the 6th, as perry is local to me i initially thought he was flying home on the plane we come in on. Was gonna give him a wave as I was coming off the plane.
So do you know who is playing destino on the 5th I’m intrigued. Not sure what to do on the Saturday evening but we are staying at pikes so that definitely will be an option if something is on, otherwise will look out for the after party that might be happen.

2 weeks and a bit. Just beginning to think about ironing those t-shirts. Got the euros so that's out of the way, one day I'll use a cashpoint over there although have frightening thoughts about my card being gobbled up and have nothing to use for the rest of the holiday.

No flying to Ibiza Saturday the 6th, as perry is local to me i initially thought he was flying home on the plane we come in on. Was gonna give him a wave as I was coming off the plane.
So do you know who is playing destino on the 5th I’m intrigued. Not sure what to do on the Saturday evening but we are staying at pikes so that definitely will be an option if something is on, otherwise will look out for the after party that might be happen.
Yes I do...

Back