How long a holiday is good?

don't forget that i'm here to add some equilibrium to the site as we also want to provide information and advice to the non clubbing fraternity who are in the majority but shall we say, are not quite so vocal.

personally ideal length of time for holidaying in Ibiza would be June - Sept - dunno if the bank manager would agree like ;)

First time

Hey Beth...regarding your post....I'm gonna tell it like it is cuz I'm Canadian as well and I know how crap our money is!!!! This coming summer will be my 3rd time in Ibiza and I haven't read all the responses to your posts but to make a long story short 2-3 weeks will break your bank account unless you've got loads of money already saved up!!!
Here is a little history for you: I've wanted to go to Ibiza since 1998 and could never afford it...every time we go down we go for 8 days and as much as I would love to stay longer, I'm always flat broke when I get home. Regarding your preference in music, I will be frank with you; don't confuse Ibiza for a Cancun. This is a place for people with a passion for the scene.....it is House, Trance, Techno 24 hrs a day.....I get discount flights because I work in Sales in the Travel Industry and flying on rebate plus hotel plus basic spending for a week I still go through 2000-2500 CAD. Of course you may do things a little different from me; you may choose to stay in other areas of the island. I stay in Ibiza Town....I know some areas on the outskirts can be cheaper but then you have to consider transportation, and believe me the bus system there is definately running on island time......you could look at car hire as well but these are added expenses which have to be booked well in advance...... Hope this helps a bit; I'm not trying to discourage you but as I tell every one who asks me: if this is not a trip you've been dying to take and you only want to go b/c you hear it's a party place, then save your money..... I've been listening to house music since I was 12yrs old and Ibiza is an annual thing for me...........you really have to weigh your options and manage your money...................trust me it isn't cheap!!!!! Best of luck with it and if you do go have a wicked time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back