How do you pronounce 'Supermartxe'

Pretty much, yeah...and make extreme eye contact whilst fluffing words and pouting.

We're a definite easy win so you may as well exploit it! :lol:

Love it, next year I'm booking my summer hols in england and I'll pretend I'm totally unable to say a word in english :lol:

PS: Do you know if that works with the berlinerrs too? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Having a really sh!t day and that really cheered me up. :lol:

Berliners aren't difficult - I just tend to lose the power of speech and start drooling their presence. ;)

Good to know that Sil_ness sometimes is worth ;)

Right, I'll provide myself with a bib (sp?) to drool all over :lol:

supermartxe is a madrid founded and run event.
Really? Now that's interesting.

silvia said:
True, but SUPERMARTXE doesn't mean anything. Supermarket in catalan is Spermercat
Wasn't saying the word was Catalan... I just thought maybe they're trying to take the French word and make it look more Catalan... probably to hide the fact that they're from Madrid :lol:

I love it when British promoters come in and try to use Spanish words to come across as Eurotrashy and exotic.

I think there was one called Mondoloco - which basically doesn't make sense. :lol:

(errr or it may do and I've got the name wrong)

whilst on the subject of supermarkets - is there ANYWHERE in London that sells decent, quality, large, ripe, imported melons? I mean the dark green ones with yellow pinstripes. cos the ones in asda are rubbish.

I love it when British promoters come in and try to use Spanish words to come across as Eurotrashy and exotic.

I think there was one called Mondoloco - which basically doesn't make sense. :lol:

(errr or it may do and I've got the name wrong)

I'm playing a few tunes at a bar in hastings on the 22nd called Bar Celona (I sh1t you not :lol::oops:)

sexiest foreign accents

1. french
2. italian
3. irish
4. russian
5. argentinian

least sexy foreign accents

1. mancunian
2. yorkshire
3. german
4. croydonian
5. texan

I like how its mostly english accents :lol: What about Geordie and Scouse (on a girl) :?:

I'm playing a few tunes at a bar in hastings on the 22nd called Bar Celona (I sh1t you not :lol::oops:)

:lol: Better than Bar clays :lol:

Wasn't saying the word was Catalan... I just thought maybe they're trying to take the French word and make it look more Catalan... probably to hide the fact that they're from Madrid :lol:

Sorry, I wanted to quote the message previous to yours.

And no, I doubt they are hidding whatever because they are from Madrid... It doesn't look like Madrileño with that TX so that's a theory we should forget :lol:

Haha, and what about spanish promoters trying to sound sophisticated and exhotic using words in English? :lol:

Bar_simpson
Almodo_bar

Back