How do you guys do it?!!

KatieJane

I've been spending quite abit of time lately reading through the posts and reviews and it seems as if you people dont sleep! :lol:
I wish I had the stamina!
I know Magaluf isnt anywhere near to what Ibiza is like, but when I was there I found myself wanting to go for a good kip about 4ish.
Next year I dont wanna do that (espesicaly since there seems to be so much in Ibiza, that I wanna experience as much of it as poss) , but at the same time I dont wanna sleep all day.

Any tips :?: What does your typical holiday sound like :?:

:p

How do you guys do it?!!

This topic gets nominated the thread most likely to be struck down by a lightning bolt from the moderators if anyone is at all honest in their replies! :lol:

For me the answer is: plenty of water, fresh fruit, vitamins and lots of red bull throughout the evening. ;)

Ahh, I see i see.

Aww tis a shame, I thought there was some secret trick to being able to dance for hours without going down that :arrow: path.
I guess if I start going to the gym and keeping fit, at least I wont get a stitch :lol:

Sleep from 7(ish) to 10am and again from about 2pm till 5pm- six hours sleep if you really need it. There are ways and means to keep going but that's all about personal choice. Oh, and the pharmacy's sell caffeine tablets that are 6x the strength of Pro Plus, but I wouldn't recommend them. It's up to you.

KatieJane said:
Ahh, I see i see.

Aww tis a shame, I thought there was some secret trick to being able to dance for hours without going down that :arrow: path.

Sorry - didn't mean to disillusion you. Many times if the music's good enough and I've not had too much to drink, these other bad things are wholly unnecessary. Anyway I would say avoid them if you can - they are bad for you and no mistake!! Just redbull for midnight to 4am is EASY! It's just the 4-7/8am shift where it gets difficult. And as for afterparties :confused: .

fergie19 said:
matt collins wrote:
No comment.

*shakes head*

Just so you know before you go, that is the chosen method ;)

Yeah Fergie's quite correct about Ibiza! All I was saying was week-to-week clubbing at home (i.e. not on holiday), I would try and pace myself a little in terms of all that bad stuff. Actually just ignore me... I am rather a hypocrite. :oops:

KatieJane said:
I've been spending quite abit of time lately reading through the posts and reviews and it seems as if you people dont sleep! :lol:
I know Magaluf isnt anywhere near to what Ibiza is like, but when I was there I found myself wanting to go for a good kip about 4ish.
Next year I dont wanna do that (espesicaly since there seems to be so much in Ibiza, that I wanna experience as much of it as poss) , but at the same time I dont wanna sleep all day.

Any tips :?: What does your typical holiday sound like :?:

most of us lie about our excesses. You'll find me in bed at 2am most nights, with a quick pop to the loo at 5am, before rising for a hearty breakfast at 7am. I just pretend I went to afterhours to appear cool.

naddyz said:
KatieJane said:

Any tips :?: What does your typical hof holiday sound like :?:

most of us lie about our excesses. You'll find me in bed at 2am most nights, with a quick pop to the loo at 5am, before rising for a hearty breakfast at 7am. I just pretend I went to afterhours to appear cool.

You too? I'll also 'come out' then. I'm actually a yoga freak who's completely terrified of stimulants of any variety. Caffeine gives me hives!

Buckley said:
naddyz said:
KatieJane said:

Any tips :?: What does your typical hof holiday sound like :?:

You too? I'll also 'come out' then. I'm actually a yoga freak who's completely terrified of stimulants of any variety. Caffeine gives me hives!

tell me about it! I can't stand any of those drinks with any kind of artificial flavourings or preservatives in them either, they give me a migraine for hours and I'm forced to go on a week long detox of green tea and colonics

(and don't even get me started on that repetitive house music stuff)

naddyz said:
(and don't even get me started on that repetitive house music stuff)

Indeed. I have wondered what Ibiza is like before, but I can't see it ever replacing by annual beano to Bognor!

Back