how do all you girls get in shape for those skimpy outfits??

K

kc

girls please tell me hoe you manage to have such a good figure to wear all those gorgeous bikinis!!! i would love to wear the skimpiest outfit when im there but i only have 6weeks to go!!!

help!any ideas how to lose a stone in 6weeks???

Eat fairly healthily, try and cut back on the alcohol :eek: and go dancing every wkend - well that's my exercise plan lol ;)

that sounds pretty fair barbie.wish i could go dancing every weekend but im saving my pennies for ibiza!!!

you ever tried any of these quick fix diets???

i have no will power thats my problem!!!

No I don't really do diets, I'm trying to eat a bit healthier in the next few wks but I normally eat pretty healthily anyway, my downfall is wine :rolleyes:

What kind of quick-fix diet are you on about??

I know ppl who've done the cabbage soup one, you can lose weight quickly on that one but your trumps might be a bit smelly lol :p ;)

I was thinking about the atkins diet,whadya think?ive heard it can be dangerous but if its only short term it supposed to be ok.

i was also thinking about weight loss pills???

i dont even have to lose that much tho,maybe im getting a little bit obsessed but i really wanna were those fab clubbing outfits and i have a fat belly!!!

help!!!

Yeah Atkins you shouldn't do it for more than couple of wks at a time, it really works, a woman I work with has done it, but at the same time she says she is been feeling really tired and run down.........and you don't want to be in Ibiza feeling like that.

I wouldn't advise diet pills, not good :rolleyes: esp if you're planning on doing other things in Ibiza if you get my drift.

I'm sure you're worrying about nothing, your own perception of your body is always much worse than everyone elses, I bet you're just fine as you are :D

Only other thing I would advise is sit-ups if you want nice flat tum, do a few every night while you're watching TV and you'll notice a difference.

thanx for the confidence! im gonna try my hardest and im gonna get to that gym every chance i get!!

ooooohhhhhh!6weeks to go !!!

Hello girls

I have just been doing a little more exercise than usual, like walking into work and doing a few sit up's before bed, and it seems to be doing the trick for me.

If you can get hold of last month's edition of Elle magazine, there is a good supplement mag which has a 2 month fitness regime which advises you how to do exercises that will tone you in the right places for looking good in a bikini. I have been doing those exercises and they must be working coz my legs are killing me.

Also if you are thinking about taking weight loss pills, then try some called Prebio7. They are not exactly weight loss tablets but they give you a flatter stomach, my mum's mate uses them and she says they are fab! A good quick fix apparently!! I think they are natural too as you can get them in health food shops.

cheers for that advice i will try those pills.i heard chitosan were good as well,theyre supposed to bind any fat you take into your body and pass them out when you go to the loo.heard of them?

Yeah I think that's what those Prebio7 tablets do aswell, also I think they help get rif of any excess water in your system which causes bloating. So I think I will be giving them a whirl soon, only have 45 days left to get a figure like a supermodel (yeah right, who am I kidding? spose I can dream)

if you can go swimming best and quickest way to loose weight
quick fit diets are a nono the min u come off them u put on twice the weight

i dont' have a flat belly never have and never will just my build, but still like bikinis and stuff, as long as its not falling all over the place your fine, again people don't care there!

let it all hang out! ;)

Yeah I went swimming the other night.

To be honest I would say that my stomach was quite flat (could do with a bit of toning though) I seem to hold all my excess fat on my as$.

Oh well if it works for J-Lo!!!

hahaLOL
yeh girl, fat arses are so in right now eh! bloody jenny from the sodding block at least she useful for something

boys like something to grab hold of anyways?? boys?

klingclubber said:
quick

Actually in terms of burning calories: #1 cross country skiing, #2 running.

KC, with six weeks to go you should:

1. reduce your body fat by increasing your caloric expenditure. Jogging, biking, swimming, or any other aerobic activity 4-5 times per week for 20 minutes week 1-2, 30 minutes week 3-4, and 40 minutes week 5-6

2. make healthier food choices: salads, grilled chicken, turkey, vegetables, seafood, whole wheat bread, brown rice, fruits, water.

3. resistance training/weight training should be done at least twice a week to increase your lean muscle. If you can increase your lean muscle mass you will burn more calories at rest. You should consult with a fitness trainer in your area for specific exercises.

--note: I have a Master's Degree in this field so if you have any additional questions please feel free to pm me or visit my website: http://www.premile.com

WOW premile,
you go!
tell me more
just joined a gym this week and my trainer has compeltely turned my views around on the machines in there he said there all pretty crap except the running machine and he's putting me on a programme of the weights more!
is this correct???
(i'm not a BIG girl but have weight to loose and i really need to tone up)

klingclubber said:
my trainer has compeltely turned my views around on the machines in there he said there all pretty crap except the running machine and he's putting me on a programme of the weights more!
is this correct???

Machines are ideal for novice weight lifters. As your body becomes more familiar with machines free weight exercise can be substituted. The running machine (treadmill) is great calorie burner for individuals who: 1. enjoy running 2. have no serious lower body injuries 3. are not overweight. A well rounded training regimen should include aerobic exercise, flexibility training, weight training, and proper nutrition. Also remember, consistent training is the key for life long fitness :!:

Have to say i have never ever starved myself in my life, cause i think about food 24/7!

honestly think theres something wrong with me, maybe a tape worm or something!

but thankfully im not overweight, love my body in general but theres loose bits starting to show, and would hate to ry on bikinis at this stage!

hate doin situps though, so boring, and then i tried walking and running, but now the weather is so dam s.h.i.t !

might giveup!

A combination of latin/belly dancing always does the tric for me. A good half hour work out of just dancing every day is enough for me to stay in shape. I know some people just don't have half an hour a day to spend, believe me I rarely do either.

What helps believe it or not is to do it when your really horny. After a while it becomes as good as sex. And when you reach that point then getting in great shape is only a matter of time.

premile said:
klingclubber said:
quick

Actually in terms of burning calories: #1 cross country skiing, #2 running.

KC, with six weeks to go you should:

1. reduce your body fat by increasing your caloric expenditure. Jogging, biking, swimming, or any other aerobic activity 4-5 times per week for 20 minutes week 1-2, 30 minutes week 3-4, and 40 minutes week 5-6

2. make healthier food choices: salads, grilled chicken, turkey, vegetables, seafood, whole wheat bread, brown rice, fruits, water.

3. resistance training/weight training should be done at least twice a week to increase your lean muscle. If you can increase your lean muscle mass you will burn more calories at rest. You should consult with a fitness trainer in your area for specific exercises.

--note: I have a Master's Degree in this field so if you have any additional questions please feel free to pm me or visit my website: http://www.premile.com

Great advice! It horrifies me when al these women........and more so now blokes think eating nothing and taking sliming pills will work

Back